• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone have any experience of adult circumcision

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
They apparently keep you awake for it which sounds macabre to me.

I have an issue down there, my foreskin is tight and this according to my gp is not unusual as you get older. It is making sex a little more painful when I pull the old chap back.

Any of you guys have it done as an adult?

I have an issue down there, my foreskin is tight and this according to my gp is not unusual as you get older. It is making sex a little more painful when I pull the old chap back.

Not as an adult, but had it done as a kid old enough to remember.

They put me to sleep for it. Worst thing was leaving it alone for a few weeks.

Surely you can stretch it out bit by bit like those people with huge earlobes or plates in their lips

Just remember your Rabbi has to suck it better.

I suspect you're a bit old for that though.

Was 20 when I did it for similar reasons. Full anesthesia, didn't feel a thing.

Swelled up a bit a few days later. Thought it was going to fall off. It didn't.

Never regretted having the surgery.

What the hell causes this - I’ve not heard of this.

I almost tripped over my nuts getting out of the bath the other day but that particular issue is one that is well known amongst middle aged men.

I had it at 2 weeks. Which was great but I know some cultures do it later. Indonesian and Jewish etc..

A week of pain normally. Find a good doctor.

had it done about 13 years ago, 32 at the time.
I was put to sleep for the op. don't remember being in any pain after, just looks fudging horrific for a while after. was back in action after about 3 weeks i think
my advice get some tight fitting pants to hold the old chap securely in place after, none of those loose fitting boxers

had it done about 13 years ago, 32 at the time.
I was put to sleep for the op. don't remember being in any pain after, just looks fudging horrific for a while after. was back in action after about 3 weeks i think
my advice get some tight fitting pants to hold the old chap securely in place after, none of those loose fitting boxers

How long till it looked normal down there again?

Think it wont be till next year think I might go private.

Yes, I’ve had plenty of experience of adult circumcision.

I tend to find they all scream and often pass out or vomit. I’ve done it a few times now, and based on above should probably look into getting some actual medical training, professional implements and also offer up some anaesthetic.

Or alternatively just leave it to the experts I guess.

So, you've not told us yet what you're going to with it, wallet, jewellery, man bag, replacement for the chamois in your cycling shorts?

Back