• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another comparison

africanspurs

Justin Edinburgh
Its a shame that the old board is destroyed cause there would have been a chance to make a comparison on how people have split personality traits when giving a definitive assesment on their players through the season.

for instance i'm pretty sure that only a few of chelsea and arsenal players would have gotten into our team..

...but what about now?

who would make our starting 11 and in which position from the following teams

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man United
Liverpool
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Emirates Marketing Project
Swansea
Wigan

Edit:- Not asking for a super team from a combination of all that...just who would remove our players from the starting 11 PER team

example for me...

arsenal......:- vermalen in for gallas or kaboul. van p in for adebayor.....
chelsea ...:- drogba in for ade....... ivanovic in for walker......

etc etc

Last edited:
You would end up replacing our entire eleven with all those teams

You're not going to look beyond the Rapist and Tevez up top etc

Kompany and Vidic at CB

etc etc

Strange thread. I like the cut of your jib though

You would end up replacing our entire eleven with all those teams

You're not going to look beyond the Rapist and Tevez up top etc

Kompany and Vidic at CB

etc etc

Strange thread. I like the cut of your jib though

no BAE,

i mean each team versus our team..not the best of the whole lot of them

------------------- Hart -----------------

Richards --- Kompany -- Vidic -- Cole

------------- Toure --- Modric ----------

Silva ------------ Aguero ---------- Bale

----------------- RVP -------------

------------------- Hart -----------------

Richards --- Kompany -- Vidic -- Cole

------------- Toure --- Modric ----------

Silva ------------ Aguero ---------- Bale

----------------- RVP -------------

I don't think that's what af was asking for...

Manure: De Gea, Walker, Ferdinand, Vidic, BAE, Valencia, Modric, Sandro, Bale, Rooney, Hernandez

City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Kaboul, BAE, Sandro, Modric, Toure, Bale, Silva, Aguero

Arse: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Koscielny, BAE, Lennon, Modric, Song, Bale, Ade, RVP

Liverpool: Spurs everywhere. Maybe Skrtel

Newc: Krul, Walker, Kaboul, King, BAE, Lennon, Modric, Tiote, Bale, VDV, Ade

Arse: Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, RvP.

United: De Gea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia/Nani, Rooney

City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Yaya Toure - Their front 4 apart from left wing.

Chelsea: Ivanovich, Terry, Cole, Mata, Drogba.

Probably missing a few...

Arse: Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, RvP.

United: De Gea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia/Nani, Rooney

City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Yaya Toure - Their front 4 apart from left wing.

Chelsea: Ivanovich, Terry, Cole, Mata, Drogba.

Probably missing a few...

You think the best Arse/Spurs back 4 is those 3 and BAE? Interesting, It doesn't seem right but I guess this is harder than it looks!?

I think being biased I would still have Kaboul, I hate Koscielny!!

You think the best Arse/Spurs back 4 is those 3 and BAE? Interesting, It doesn't seem right but I guess this is harder than it looks!?

I think being biased I would still have Kaboul, I hate Koscielny!!

I think so yeah. Koscielny is annoyingly turning out to be a very good defender.

follow up question/........

how would the MANAGERS of each of those teams do with OUR team? Picturing the overall outlook of the team and its potential performance....do you think the team would perform better or worse overall?

So name the manager. and describe how you think he would peform with our team

Ferguson: Better
Mancini: A bit worse
Wenger: Sorry, too busy throwing up in my mouth to seriously consider it.
Di Matteo: Worse I think
Pardew: About the same
Daglish: About the same
Souness: Relegation

Ferguson: Better
Mancini: A bit worse
Wenger: Sorry, too busy throwing up in my mouth to seriously consider it.
Di Matteo: Worse I think
Pardew: About the same
Daglish: About the same
Souness: Relegation

you think dalglish would have gotten the same results as harry?

I hionestly dont believe that

you think dalglish would have gotten the same results as harry?

I hionestly dont believe that

With this squad, yeah. Their problem was buying the wrong players, blame Daglish or Comolli or both I suppose. I don't think Daglish is a poor manager, tactically or when it comes to man management. They also lost arguably their best player half way into the season and before that they were doing quite well.

This is a damn good thread. Ok imo...

Arsenal =
Definites = Sagna , Vermaelen, and RVP
Debatable = Koscielny and Song ( I think Kaboul and Koscielny are about the same but i prefer Parker over Song for sure).

Chelsea
Definites = cech, Ivanovic , Terry , Ramires , Drogba , and Mata
Debatable = Cole , Cahill, Sturridge, Torres ( Most would go with Cole but i'm a big BAE fan and Cole has been garbage until Di Matteo took charge, Cahill and Kaboul about the same, Sturridge could get in in place of Lennon depending on team and formation, and Torres depends on form)

Man United
Definites = Ferdinand, Vidic , Valencia, Nani, Rooney
Debatable = Jones, Evra , Carrick, Wellbeck and Berbatov ( Jones imo is immense but is rb his natural position?, Evra like Cole has not been good for a large chunk of this season, Carrick and Luka in the middle could be good, Welbeck again depends on formation, Berbatov depends on form)

Liverpool
Definites = Reina, Agger, and Suarez
Debatable = Enrique, Skrtel, Bellamy and Gerrard ( Enrique is similar in ability to BAE, Skrtel is slightly below Kaboul, Bellamy can definitely get in in place of Azza depending on formation and Gerrard can also get in depending on formation and form.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Definites = Collocini
Debatable = Cabaye, Tiote Cisse, Ben Arfa and BA (Cabaye is class but similar to Luka, i prefer Parker and Sandro to Tiote imo, Cisse looks immense and would 100% get in if we're playing 4-4-2, Ben Arfa is also immense and i would not contest anyone that puts him ahead of Lennon, and Ba is great and will probs start in a 4-4-2).

Emirates Marketing Project
Definites = Hart, Richards, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Tevez, Ag??ero
Debatable = Lescott, Zabaleta, Nasri, and Balotelli (Lescott and Younes are about the same, Zabaleta is very underrated and is probably a better rb than Kyle at this time, Nasri would probably get in ahead of Azza for certain games, and Balo and Ade could be a very good partnership).

Swansea and wigan
Definites = None
Debatable = Moses, Sigurddsen, and Caulker = (Moses is going to be a very good player imo, Sigurddsen is going to be very very very very good, and as for the last one...one can only hope).

With this squad, yeah. Their problem was buying the wrong players, blame Daglish or Comolli or both I suppose. I don't think Daglish is a poor manager, tactically or when it comes to man management. They also lost arguably their best player half way into the season and before that they were doing quite well.

who was their best player that they lost? suarez?

careful...i might just check the mach results :-k

If you are selecting an eleven from the top teams you can hardly leave out Webb, Clattenberg, Dean, Foy Halsey and Clattenberg.

Back