• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

...and a special thanks to all of our guests....

Yossarian

Steve Hodge
...all 300 of them, who presumably stopped me logging on for 20 minutes after tonight's game. Same thing happened after Wigan.

Scara, I'll happily contribute (again), to upgrade your kit so we can accomodate these visitors, but I'd rather invest in a system that keeps them out at peak times.

Lazyarsed....

A lot of the guests probably aren't really people too, instead they are likely spam bots and the advertising ware that we saw in early days when Zvirotek (or whatever it was) was suggesting itself to be the answer to our team's problems.

I do think that Scara does as much as he can with the site. I think it's very good of him to run the site off his own back and out of his own time. And perhaps the guests should be encouraged to become members rather than merely floating as guests... so come on guests, sign up and let's see what you have to offer this place.

...all 300 of them, who presumably stopped me logging on for 20 minutes after tonight's game. Same thing happened after Wigan.

Scara, I'll happily contribute (again), to upgrade your kit so we can accomodate these visitors, but I'd rather invest in a system that keeps them out at peak times.

Lazyarsed....

System that locks out guests but allows members during peak times?

Blue moon have it, but i have no idea how they set it up...

Lazyarsed....

Imagine what it's like to be a mod and you can't get on. ](*,)

What about Geordies?

Wouldn't want to ban them all together, some people just lurk until they get the courage to jump into a conversation, gate crashing a thread here is akin to running on stage during the filming of the Jeremy Kyle show with your pants pulled down

Back