• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All time Prem Spurs 11

Anyone else been voting/following for this on Spurs' FB page?

The 11 in a 4-4-2 formation currently stands as (voting not quite finished re strikers):

------------------- Robbo -----------------

-- Walker ----- King -- Judas ------ BAE--

- Lennon ----- Parker -- Modric -------- Bale

---------- Sheringham - Klinsmann ---------

An interesting lineup, quite (understandably) biased towards our current team... i say this because IMHO I'd have Carrick over Parker.

And the Bale/Ginola thing.. I don't know. Makes me uneasy.

What does everyone else think?

I'd of had Carr at right back, Carrick in central midfield and that's about it.

no Ginola, even on the right

fcuking downright disgrace

Definitely Carr at RB, Carrick in midfield and I'd find room for Ginola.

Probably easier doing a best 11 than a worst 11. :|

Robbo in goal? Wtf!!!

I would take just about all of our keepers who played more than 20 games ahead of Robinson! He was unbelievably bad in the last few seasons!

Thorstvedt was better than Robbo, ditto Walker, Friedel, Keller, Gomes and even Baardsen.

Last edited:
Ginola had great technique and amazing ability but people have rose tinted specs about him. He was lazy and also his performances could be quite erratic. When he was on top form he was unstoppable. When he wasn't on top form then he wasn't worth a place in the side at all.

Have people forgotten Darren Anderton so soon? Before his big injury in 1995 he was exceptional and a far far far better player than Lennon will ever be!

For me:

GK : Thorsvedt
RB: Corluka
CB: Mabbutt (c)
CB: King
LB : Campbell
RM : Anderton
CM: Carrick
CM: Modric
LM : Bale
CF : Sheringham
CF : Klinsmann

Ginola had great technique and amazing ability but people have rose tinted specs about him. He was lazy and also his performances could be quite erratic. When he was on top form he was unstoppable. When he wasn't on top form then he wasn't worth a place in the side at all.

Have people forgotten Darren Anderton so soon? Before his big injury in 1995 he was exceptional and a far far far better player than Lennon will ever be!

For me:

Somone agrees with me about Thorstvedt then!

Somone agrees with me about Thorstvedt then!

Without a shadow of a doubt. He was brilliant for us 93/94 when we were utter brick. He was also superb in the three games in WC94 (personally I thought he was keeper of the tournament from what I saw). It's a shame injuries curtailed his career because he was comfortably in the top three in the Premiership prior to that. Second best keeper for me is our current one.

Big Erik is a definite, as are Anderton, Carr, Ginola

CB decision is tricky, Mabbs, King and Judas are all in the conversation

Would have Erik the Viking in over Robbo too (although Robbo did have a couple of sick seasons) I think.

But I guess the average age of most ppl voting on that fb poll is relatively young so maybe they all don't know about him as much as they should...

For me: