• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Advice needed.

So things changed a little bit and i asked her if she wanted to come for a ride before the massage(she is a personal trainer as well)

We had a lovely ride through the sussex countryside looping round to billingshurst and back to ours in bramber.

Got a massage on the sofa in the conservatory while Lucy my wife made us all dinner. Stir fry with oddly Christmas pudding for afters(apparently we are clearing out the cupboards)

Was a real lovely day, she has just left. I offered her a lift back to Brighton but she said she was ok to cycle.

Washing up just now the wife says, she sees you as a surrogate father, old man. With heavy emphasis on the old man.

I have always liked having friends of different ages and races. Thinks it helps make you a more rounded person. Particularly like when they have such great tight arses. Going to have some lovely dreams tonight...
What a bore. Emmerdaleesque.:rolleyes:

Reactions: DTA
Back