• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adam Johnson Case - Post Sensibly

Whilst I'd refrain from making accusations, there's probably an fairly easy way of figuring this out providing its the alleged player who lives in Durham rather than the victim.

As well as being 27 years old. Although, it'd be a shame for it to get out (until proven either way) really as they could be innocent and it'd be crap if it ruined their life.

27 years old.
His victim was 'reportedly' 15.
How long has this been 'reportedly' going on? Is it even worse than 'reportedly' 15?
What a vile tacott.
Absolutely no excuse.
If you like shagging women, shag WOMEN in your own age-bracket or older.
That his name is out before he is proven guilty is problematic OR someone has leaked it to make sure he doesn't slip away.
Again, if he is guilty, then he needs to be in jail for a long time.

Found a loaded gun at his house too. I know in comparison to under age sex that is nothing, but who in Britain that isn't dealing drugs or the landed gentry owns a gun?

Found a loaded gun at his house too. I know in comparison to under age sex that is nothing, but who in Britain that isn't dealing drugs or the landed gentry owns a gun?

What a scumbag. How long before the chemists is discovered I wonder? What a prize teeeeerwattt!

Woah has he even been found guilty yet? No one knows the circumstances and yet you are still on his back.

and with this sitting at home waiting for him too !!!

B_HF3PeVAAAPTrj.jpg

a few things don't add up here, he may well be the cretinous scumbag the accusations suggest, but, there are other possibilities

he's got a four week old baby apparently, you can barely stand up for the first couple of months let alone get an erection

What the fudge!? I come on for a little light reading before bed and I see this?

Unbelievable even without taking the photo above into account!

Back