• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

Getting wound up about us going out of the league cup after fielding a sh1te team is like getting wound up when the goons win a game they don't deserve to win. Everytime I tell myself not to be such a phucking idiot and that it's to be expected, and every time it just annoys the b0llocks off of me.

FT 1-2. A fair result. Liverpool could have had 6. We got back into it with a pen but never did enough on the night. Vorm our MOM.

Hope we beat Leicester on Sat. COYS.

Getting wound up about us going out of the league cup after fielding a sh1te team is like getting wound up when the goons win a game they don't deserve to win. Everytime I tell myself not to be such a phucking idiot and that it's to be expected, and every time it just annoys the b0llocks off of me.
I don't let Arsenal winning affect me, just like this game hasn't affected me. I used to be like you a few years ago but I have tried really hard to just let it go. The less you care, the healthier your life will be mate trust me.

This has been creeping up on us from our U18/19/23 we are not very strong and we need to sort it out!

It still hurts as much as when I was a kid to go out of a cup. I'm so disappointed with the team selection and the chances we had which weren't taken. Feel sorry for our boys who travelled up there.

Hug?

Back