• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Emirates Marketing Project

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Lloris - 6

Dier - 7
Fazio - 6
Vert - 6
Rose - 6

Bentaleb - 7
Mason - 5

Lamela - 5
Eriksen - 4
Chadli - 4

Kane - 5

Subs
Soldado - 5
Paulinho - 5
Adebayor - 5

Lloris - 6. Made some good punches and stops. Couldn't do much about the goal.

Dier - 6.5. Made some good crosses, filled in well at RB.
Verts - 6. Unremarkable.
Fazio - 6. See above.
Rose - 7. Bustled up and down the flank well, controlled Milner with relative ease.

Mason - 4.5. Misplaced passes, made a few silly challenges and lost Aguero completely for the goal. Not his best game.
Bentaleb - 6. Largel unremarkable, although he did make some good passes and flicks on the half-way line.

Lamela - 6. Unremarkable, save for one moment where he danced past half the City defense on the edge of the box, only to lose the ball in the end.
Eriksen - 4. Anonymous.
Chadli - 5. See above.

Kane - 4.5. Snatched at his chances, wasted some great ones, and generally cut a forlorn figure up front.

10 - Rose
9 - Mason, Bentaleb
8 - rest
7 - Eriksen

I thought we were awesome today. Possibly our 3rd best performance of the season after Chelsea and Arsenal. Another blueprint match for next season. We've won about 3-1 if Hart hadn't had a worldie.

10 - Rose
9 - Mason, Bentaleb
8 - rest
7 - Eriksen

I thought we were awesome today. Possibly our 3rd best performance of the season after Chelsea and Arsenal. Another blueprint match for next season. We've won about 3-1 if Hart hadn't had a worldie.

o_O

Completed the second highest amount of passes total after Bentaleb and he only played 69 minutes.

He's one of the two deep-lying pivots, I'm not entirely surprised by that stat. Doesn't change the fact that a) he misplaced quite a few passes that flew straight at the opposition or went harmlessly over to Hart, b) he made a couple of rash challenges, got booked and was snarling at the ref in a situation that didn't warrant it (there's a time and a place for snarling, and that wasn't it), c) completely lost Aguero for the goal, and d) screwed up his own chance to score when it did come.

Not his best game.

Completed the second highest amount of passes total after Bentaleb and he only played 69 minutes.
Usually preconceived crap that people say about him.

Covered every inch of ground too. 1 minute covering at CB, the next getting beyond Kane (picking up Eriksen's slack). Him and Bentaleb bossed midfield today

Lol. I did think we played well Gutterboy, but that's well OTT! I thought Mason did ok but did give the ball away a few times and dived in a bit too often.

Both Mason and Bentaleb compared favourably to City's midfield. I think the ratings on here are very harsh. No 4s or 5s for me we pretty much matched the second best team in the league.

Lloris- 6
Dier- 6
Fazio-6
Verts- 6
Rose- 8
Bentaleb- 7
Mason- 6
Chadli- 6
Eriksen- 6
Lamela- 7
Kane- 6

Gutter boy continues to blow my mind! I thought we played well too, but those ratings...

LLoris - 6.5
Dier - 7.5
Fazio - 7
Jan - 7
Rose - 7.5
Bentaleb - 7
Mason - 2
Lamela - 7.5
Eriksen - 5
Chadli - 6.5
Kane - 7

Poch - 6.5. We played well. He was brave at the end with 3 strikers, but for the love of GHod STOP PLAYING MASON!

ratings
lloris 6 looked shaky
dier 8 some wonderfull crosses
fazio 8 like an eagle in the sky he won everything
verts 7 lazy and never tracked aguero for the goal
rose 8 superb again
bentleb8 great game
mason 7 i really like hes energy and passion
chadli 7 good first half but faded
erikson 5 poor game today.
lamela 9 man of the match today,.. never stopped today and so unlucky not to score
kane 6 never stopped trying. he was a bit selfish at times

subs
paullino did well when he came on
soldado also did well
ade came on to late to give a mark too

thought the boys did well today and deserved something
looks like next season the spurs army will be back

Lloris - 7 ...

Dier - 7
Fazio - 7
Vert - 7
Rose - 7

Our goalkeeper and back line did well considering who they were up against.

Bentaleb - 7
Mason - 6

Don't think our two young pivots compliment each others game. Certainly do not offer enough shield to the defence or offer enough going forward . It's one or the other for me and it has to be, Bentaleb first choice.

Lamela - 7... Another tenacious performance but he needs to add end product to his game.
Eriksen - 4 ... A nothing game from the young Dane
Chadli - 4 ... Same as Eriksen - a passenger.

Kane - 6 ... Needs to have better support from those around him and at times also make his own passes quicker.

Subs
Soldado - 3 ... Why Poch ?
Paulinho - 7 ... Thought he did well, carried a threat .
Adebayor - 3... Why Poch ?

Poch - A little disappointed in the gaffer today. I felt we were crying out for some width down their left flank. With Lamela being played more centrally, as much as Dier tried, Kolarov didn't have to much to worry himself about . For me , Yedlin should've been bought on.

Lloris - 6

Dier - 7
Fazio - 6
Vert - 6
Rose - 8 MOM

Bentaleb - 6
Mason - 5

Lamela - 6
Eriksen - 4
Chadli - 5

Kane - 5

Subs
Soldado - 4
Paulinho - 7
Adebayor - Too little game time

Rose, Bentaleb and Lamela our best players.

Mason had some clear positives, but outweighed by negatives today. Along with Eriksen our worst performer.

Rose, Bentaleb and Lamela our best players.

Mason had some clear positives, but outweighed by negatives today. Along with Eriksen our worst performer.

Cannot disagree with that though you need to add Dier to the list. His crosses are really wicked!

Last edited:
Lloris - 5
Dier - 7
Fazio - 6
Verts - 6
Rose - 8
Mason - 6
Bentaleb - 6
Lamela - 7
Eriksen - 6
Chadli - 5
Kane - 5

Gutter boy continues to blow my mind! I thought we played well too, but those ratings...

LLoris - 6.5
Dier - 7.5
Fazio - 7
Jan - 7
Rose - 7.5
Bentaleb - 7
Mason - 2
Lamela - 7.5
Eriksen - 5
Chadli - 6.5
Kane - 7

Poch - 6.5. We played well. He was brave at the end with 3 strikers, but for the love of GHod STOP PLAYING MASON!

You really are a tool, aren't you?

Hugo...why did he come for the ball but still a solid game 7
Rose - exceptional effort and play 9
Verts - did nothing wrong from memory 7.5
Fazio - loses a half on Verts for the one that should have been given against him even though it was accidental
Dier - looks really composed at full back now and probably feels settled 7
Bentelab - solid if unspectacular 7
Mason - I'm a fan but can see his faults. He made a mistake letting aguero go but every player would do the same thing IMO against a player so fast and technically greet (timing of the run was exceptional) however his miss was t great but his run to get there was top drawer. Also the spurious comments about his passing are very odd as he had very good completion stats across a range 6.5
Lamella - best game yet 8
Erisken - offered nothing 4
Chadli - started well and faded 6
Kane - worked bloody hard and tried too much IMO. Looked greedy at times 7

Paulinho - I do not see him as a holder as he doesn't tackle or block however he had a great cameo and credit where it's due -7
Soldado - meh 5
Ade - why... 5

Back