• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood Testimonial OMT Spurs v Aston Villa 11th April

Captain again today

CCUBNA9WIAE45l7.png

Thats it Poch, heap even more pressure and limelight on his young shoulders. :rolleyes:

We are gonna struggle defensively again with that line up I fear.
The three AMs need to up their game. Some of them don't deserve a start imo.
COYS

TEAM! Vorm; Chiriches, Dier, Fazio, Rose. Bentaleb, Mason. Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli. Kane.

Team looks poor to me. Hope we can somehow scramble to three points.
I think we could do with this season being over to be honest, I only see it going one way after a mid season resurgence.
I don't really see the value in continuing to flog the Townsend dead horse: he hasn't deserved his place since about Christmas last season but still keeps getting picked.

We won't be pressing high up with Chadli and Towsnend in the side; Mason and Bentaleb looking out of form/burnt out a little bit.
No Dembele in the squad? Thats another reason I want the season over: I think we are all getting a little frustrated at the omissions of the likes of Dembele and Lamela. I presume that in the Summer when we are looking back in retrospect at some of the decisions after seeing a few players exiting the club all will be clearer.

Quite an uninspiring team that I'm afraid. I hope we can somehow flop over the line into sixth.

I'm assuming Dembele is injured?(o/w no excuse for him not being in squad -he was first/second choice #10 not that long ago!)
Paulinho dropped - what was the point of playing him last week. Either decide he is good enough or not (my preferred option), but at this late stage of the season I would expect some consistency.
The same with Eriksen's travels from left to right to centre. It is not easy to build form if you play in a different position every week.

dier and fazio finally but all the chopping and changing means they will need time to gel.
happy to see townsend starting to give us some pace that we didn't have last week.
chadli - about time he turned it on or give others a chance.

we've had a week's rest so no excuses for a lethargic performance. all eyes on poch.

On the plus side, if the unthinkable happens and we do lose to that bellend some of the excuses on here for Poch after will be hilarious.

Reactions: DTA
Sounds like you want us to lose so that you can moan about him to me...

Erm........Im the one who has been saying all week that we CAN still get top 4 and that we need to do everything we can to win this game, while others here are being defeatest saying its a dead rubber and the seasons over and so pointless that we should just use it as a training game for next season. Who's the negative one ? :cool:

good from andros, seriously poor being offside there from chadli. looks like we should be able to get at them today. You'd hope so as QPR were able to put three past them.

Villa fans mocking our support, yep fans from a club that hasnt sold their ground out for about 10 years, tossers

On the plus side, if the unthinkable happens and we do lose to that bellend some of the excuses on here for Poch after will be hilarious.

if the result of this game is recorded as a loss, Poch won't need excuses, everyone will have seen the ufo land on the pitch, elvis get out, put on a villa shirt and score

Back