• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

--------------------------------------Vorm---------------------------------------

Dier--------------------Chiriches-------------Fazio---------------------Davies

-------------------------------Stambouli--Benteleb-----------------------------

-------Townsend--------------------Paulinho-----------------------Kane--

---------------------------------------Soldado-----------------------------------

Bench: Friedel, Veljkovic, Dembele, Lennon + 3 kids

I'd rather keep all 11 from Arsenal rested and ready to go again for Southampton.

Main tactical thing - I'd bring Kane in for Lennon to give us a bit more intelligence in the AM trio to help Soldado.

Looks about right

Not many tickets sold for this one so far. Could be an embarrassingly low crowd unless we sell a lot of tickets in the next couple of days.

Not many tickets sold for this one so far. Could be an embarrassingly low crowd unless we sell a lot of tickets in the next couple of days.

Why has the club put the ticket price up from £20 to £25 this season, they really have no ****ing clue when it comes to the pricing of cup games...

Do £15 for adults, £5 for kids and sell the ground out

Tough game against this lot even with a first eleven. Fully expect the second string to struggle. Lennie and Andris are more suited to playing wide and I think we would be able to stretch the oppo better if we did that. Hope bobby starts this one wi Pauli behind him- save Kane for game against saints. We also need to look after Ben Davies unless we want to end up with naughton playing there again!

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Chiriches - Davies
Stambouli - Dembele
Mason - Kane - Townsend
Soldado

Three behind the striker to move around and play wherever best, maybe even Kane up alongside Soldado in a kinda 4-4-2

A lot depends on who's fit/recovered from the Arsenal game. But we need a strong team out for what will be a crucial game in the group I think. Win this, and we'll qualify, IMHO.

I think Hugo should play, because he's in great form and could give us the edge on the night. However if Vorm gets the nod, fair enough.

Last edited:
Mason effectively had 3 games in 6 days(?). I think he deserves a little rest.

He will have had a rest from Saturday to Thursday. He's 23, this is his breakthrough time, hopefully. If Poch and the coaches think he's fit enough to play, then I hope he does. We'll need most of our best players out there I reckon, in order to win this crucial game. ATM, I think Mason is one of them, so if he's recovered sufficiently from last week, play him. I'd be tempted to play Verts instead of Chiriches too, but think Vlad should be okay in a game like this.

I get what you are saying Shelfie, but this is also a guy who has had a poor history with injuries and has only been back for a couple of weeks.

I get what you are saying Shelfie, but this is also a guy who has had a poor history with injuries and has only been back for a couple of weeks.

Fair comments Cochise. For sure, we shouldn't play anyone who's felt to be an injury risk. As usual, tough decisions for Poch and co ahead of these two games.

Poch said Rose Capoue are doubts. Walker out. Rest are fit.

He will still play second 11 against the turks who are notoriously poor travellers. In my opinion

Seems like you can't buy tickets for this one anymore. The reason apparently being too many away fans buying tickets in the home sections. Could be a lively night, just hope there's no serious trouble. I suspect there's bound to be some 'words exchanged' and 'tempers rising' especially if Bestikas score, and cheering starts in places cheering shouldn't be happening.

Seems like you can't buy tickets for this one anymore. The reason apparently being too many away fans buying tickets in the home sections. Could be a lively night, just hope there's no serious trouble. I suspect there's bound to be some 'words exchanged' and 'tempers rising' especially if Bestikas score, and cheering starts in places cheering shouldn't be happening.
The police are on high alert with two Turkish teams in London on consecutive nights.

Tickets were first restricted to members, though. And then they went on general sale, but only to those who were already on the database of the ticket office before the EL draw was made. I can't imagine that many Besiktas-fans have got hold of tickets in the home sections.

When I checked yesterday, there must have been about 10,000 available seats anyway. I don't think there will be any trouble.

Back