• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I think they do know I think they're just garbage!

To be fair I'm glad if the gooners are in the CL. They have a v small squad so the more games they play this season at a high level the better! If they're out all the cups early and focused purely on the league they're more of a threat! They won't win the CL so I'm not bothered

Do the losers of this not go into the Europa? They'd last longer there then they will in the CL..

To be fair I'm glad if the gooners are in the CL. They have a v small squad so the more games they play this season at a high level the better! If they're out all the cups early and focused purely on the league they're more of a threat! They won't win the CL so I'm not bothered

Do they know you think they know you think they're garbage? ;)

**** that. I want them to go out. I know they can't defend and you have to be able to defend to win the CL, but after Chelsea winning it through sheer luck I want them out as soon as possible.

Standard Chelsea, Ivanovic should have been red carded for a kick in the face and then goes and scores 5 mins later. Hate that club with such a passion.

Well they aren't going out they got lucky with the draw a more tepid , lethargic and obliging opponent u couldn't hope to meet in Fenerbache - 3-0 and cruising!

Well they aren't going out they got lucky with the draw a more tepid , lethargic and obliging opponent u couldn't hope to meet in Fenerbache - 3-0 and cruising!

And they will get a lucky draw in the group stage as they always do. Olympiakos again nailed on.

You do know they will expand that squad

Benteke and Delph are playing extremely well. I remember my Leeds mate raving about Delph years ago, never thought he's been any good at Villa but today he's bossing it.

Delph has been average since joining Villa, and never scored in the Prem

Yes villa look a good side. Dangerous attackers, good physicality and work rate all across the team

****nal, Chelsea and Liverpool the opening 3 games for Villa.

Beating ****nal away and playing very well away at Chelsea is a good start for them. I think they can give Liverpool a very good game at home.

Just when my optimism from our signings led me to thinking this could be the year we break the tiresome monotony at the top of the league, I come crashing down to earth with the reminder that Chelsea are the luckiest bastards ever.

Seriously, do we ever take points with such blatant injustices? Ever? Even slightly? Ridiculous how many times they fluke something or get away with something.

We won't challenge for anything this year, that is Chelsea's right.

Just when my optimism from our signings led me to thinking this could be the year we break the tiresome monotony at the top of the league, I come crashing down to earth with the reminder that Chelsea are the luckiest bastards ever.

Seriously, do we ever take points with such blatant injustices? Ever? Even slightly? Ridiculous how many times they fluke something or get away with something.

We won't challenge for anything this year, that is Chelsea's right.

They'll probably get even more decisions with Fergie gone now. More than likely they will take over United's mantle of the FA and the refs favourite team.

Impressed with Atletico Madrid tonight. Great hard working ethic, good attacking skills and deserve to be ahead.

Back