• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Reminds me of Chadli
Plays very upright
Works WAY harder than Chadli…. Rarely have I ever seen a wide player leave his own full back exposed 2 on 1 as often as Chadli left Rose exposed…. One of the reasons why I knew Rose would become a top class full back for us was that he could actually cope OK despite being left 2 on 1 for practically the whole game when playing behind Chadli.

Works WAY harder than Chadli…. Rarely have I ever seen a wide player leave his own full back exposed 2 on 1 as often as Chadli left Rose exposed…. One of the reasons why I knew Rose would become a top class full back for us was that he could actually cope OK despite being left 2 on 1 for practically the whole game when playing behind Chadli.
Hence why I said his style
And I’d say bale last season must have topped the exposure rating surely

A goal and an assist yesterday not a bad start

He’s very solid, thought he looked after the ball well when he had it.

As he gets up to speed and (hopefully) develops further I think he can use his physical presence even more to look after the ball. The combination between being able to keep hold of the ball under pressure through strength and skill combined with good combination play and knowing how and when to release the ball could make him a special player.

Some way to bring special, but at 21 he still has time, and showing that he can be a real asset already is great to see.

Conte trusting him from the start and for 90 minutes away to City is a statement about his quality and work rate I think.

As he gets up to speed and (hopefully) develops further I think he can use his physical presence even more to look after the ball. The combination between being able to keep hold of the ball under pressure through strength and skill combined with good combination play and knowing how and when to release the ball could make him a special player.

Some way to bring special, but at 21 he still has time, and showing that he can be a real asset already is great to see.

Conte trusting him from the start and for 90 minutes away to City is a statement about his quality and work rate I think.

Agree with that. Him and Bentancur bring a lot more brains to the team compared to say Moura and PEH, and also mean we should be able to control games a lot better

Very good start from him ( against the best team in the Prem), early days but i am looking forward to seeing him progress for us.

Some of the way he played yesterday reminded me of Nico Kranjkar, he's very upright, direct and deceptively quick. The goal was in truth a touch fortuitous as he just struck it instinctively and it went through the Emirates Marketing Project defender's legs.

For those who have seen more, can he cross with his right or is he a cut in and curl it towards goal merchant?

Some of the way he played yesterday reminded me of Nico Kranjkar, he's very upright, direct and deceptively quick. The goal was in truth a touch fortuitous as he just struck it instinctively and it went through the Emirates Marketing Project defender's legs.

For those who have seen more, can he cross with his right or is he a cut in and curl it towards goal merchant?
In Italy he used his right much more when I saw him

Never seen GK distance covered before.

For Lloris to cover 5km within the 18 yd box is surprising.

I'm somewhat at a loss to comprehend how outfield players can cover less than twice what the goalie does in 98 minutes.

Especially as as Lloris doesn't come for the ball that much!!

No idea.

Thought he was excellent yesterday. His passing is so far ahead of Mouras (yes, Moura has other strengths).
Him and Bentancurs passing give us a lot more creativity with the two of them linking up really well to create the winning goal.

Back