• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022

Beat me to it. Hard to say on one showing, but he looks pacy, on tonights showing he would be better than Royal and Docherty in our system
If he is putting this level of performance week on week then he definitely would be better than Doherty

Sod it. Get on the phone tomorrow and put a bid in for Spence
Didn’t see the game today, he is on loan from Middlesborough - he was released before Wilder joined Boro. I’ve seen him a few times in Championship this season and has looked very good, I assumed Wilder would be making an effort to recall him from the loan this window if allowed…..

4th round draw

Crystal Palace-Hartlepool
Bournemouth-Boreham Wood
Chelsea-Plymouth
Kidderminster-West Ham
Southampton-Coventry City
Huddersfield-Barnsley
Peterborough-QPR
Cambridge-Luton
Everton-Brentford
Manchester United/Aston Villa-Middlesbrough
Tottenham-Brighton
Liverpool-Cardiff
Stoke-Wigan
Nottingham Forest/Leicester
Emirates Marketing Project-Fulham
Wolverhampton-Norwich
Not many blockbuster games really but we know United/Liverpool will be on whatever

Some potential banana skins though
Crystal Palace-Hartlepool
Bournemouth-Boreham Wood
Chelsea-Plymouth
Kidderminster-West Ham
Nottingham Forest/Leicester

Chelsea with their 750th consecutive home draw against tinkle poor opposition though

good for their schedule though, gives them back a weekend to either get some proper recovery done or squeeze in a game that needed rearranging for weather/covid

Back