• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Vs Aston Villa

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa
When: 3rd October 2021, 3pm KO
Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London N17
Competition: Premier League

Got to say, i really worry for us in this game. The Villa coach is quality imo and slowly building up a good squad and style of play. You can see what they are trying to and it has been that way since they were promoted two years ago.

It also feels a bit like the lead up to that infamous 5-0 Liverpool drubbing at home in December 2013 just before AVB got the tik-tak:

- attacking win at home in Europe CHECK
- a misfiring striker getting a hatrick in said European game CHECK
- complaints about team's general creativity CHECK

Oh well...

COYS anyway

Got to say, i really worry for us in this game. The Villa coach is quality imo and slowly building up a good squad and style of play. You can see what they are trying to and it has been that way since they were promoted two years ago.

It also feels a bit like the lead up to that infamous 5-0 Liverpool drubbing at home in December 2013 just before AVB got the tik-tak:

Oh well...

COYS anyway
Could also be like Pochs 4th league win when he thought he was getting the sack after 10 games
Vs villa and a Kane defected free kick
All be it this is at home

Yeah cannot say I'm expecting too much from this on current form. We have a long way to go. Don't all seem to be pulling in the same direction right now. But sometimes it just takes a win to kick start something.

Who is that in the avatar?

I think it's a pool fan at a West Ham game years ago...I had afflicted upon me from that 1-0 home loss under Jose in January 2020.

I couldn't change for a while, but i probably can now and just haven't got round to it (what's the point at this stage given everything...)

Lloris
Emerson Romero Rodon Reguilon
Lo Celso Skipp Ndombele
Moura Kane Son

What I would play. No chance though, expect Dier back in and probably Hojbjerg

Lloris
Lo Celso Skipp Ndombele
Moura Kane Son

That would be *exactly* my team too, our best line-up based on form.

Can see a slight argument for Hjobjerg instead of Ndombele and possibly Dier for Rodon.

The other 9 should be nailed on though.

That would be *exactly* my team too, our best line-up based on form.

Can see a slight argument for Hjobjerg instead of Ndombele and possibly Dier for Rodon.

The other 9 should be nailed on though.

I would go with PEH for Ndombele. He’s gotten a lot of stick for last Sunday, when he was admittedly poor, but he has a lot of credit in the bank. I like Ndombele a lot but he hasn’t done enough for me since he got in and having Skipp and PEH frees GLC a bit defensively.

Gil is probably the only other one who could claim a start maybe instead of Moura. Id start Moura though.

I’m expecting to be beat. That says a lot - expecting to lose at home to Villa. While they were better than us for much of the 90s, I don’t recall going into a home game against them expecting to lose. Worrying times - hopefully I get proven wrong.

Either way, I’m heading to the Number 8 after to sing and dance my little socks off.

I've sold my ticket for this one
Am going to get fitted for new golf clubs instead

Feeling very disconnected from the club currently

Lloris
Lo Celso Skipp Ndombele
Moura Kane Son

Id go for something similar perhaps with Hodgeberg instead of Skipp. Would definitely play Romero, Moura, Son, Kane and the GLC.

Like you, I suspect we’ll be seeing Dier and Alli.

---------------------Lloris--------------------
Tanganga-----Romero-------Rodon--------Reguilon
---------------Hojbjerg---Skipp---------------
--Lucas-------------Lo Celso------------Son---
----------------------Kane--------------------

Subs: Gollini, Dier, Sanchez, Emerson, Ndombele, Winks, Gil, Dele, Scarlett

Gives option to go 3atb if things start going wrong, (albeit I'm not sure about Moura as a wing back!)

Oh well...

COYS anyway

Incorrect KO time given in an OMT.

We are so fudged.

Incorrect KO time given in an OMT.

We are so fudged.

fudging hell. As if this wasn't a travesty of an OMT already, one to push the OMT gods into an apoplectic rage, he's gotten the kick off time wrong. We're getting fudged 0-7.

Only naked pictures of Jeff Goldblum and Tom Jones together, covered in custard and playing with badgers can save us now.

@glorygloryeze should get an rSol avatar. Make it happen mods.

fudging hell. As if this wasn't a travesty of an OMT already, one to push the OMT gods into an apoplectic rage, he's gotten the kick off time wrong. We're getting fudged 0-7.

Only naked pictures of Jeff Goldblum and Tom Jones together, covered in custard and playing with badgers can save us now.

@glorygloryeze should get an rSol avatar. Make it happen mods.

rsol with a perm though right

Back