• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

Well, well, well! That 1st half performance was certainly unexpected! We were the better side by some distance. Hope we can keep it up in the 2nd half. Just got that nagging feeling well do one mistake, and get punished.
Also, fudging Tierney... How has Christensen, Mount and Alonso not been booked???
Just wait and see, first tackle we make will be a yellow card. Mark my words!

We have put a couple in, refs letting it flow

bloody doing really well, pleasantly surprised at the lineup and the application we've been going about this

now, a goal a lead, and a win in the second half please

Can't have any complaints at all about that first half. Well played, brave selection, more attacking style. Some good performances. Some details missing, but that's only to be expected.

Much improved. Hopefully we can deliver another good half.

Well, well, well! That 1st half performance was certainly unexpected! We were the better side by some distance. Hope we can keep it up in the 2nd half. Just got that nagging feeling we'll do one mistake, and get punished.
Also, fudging Tierney... How has Christensen, Mount and Alonso not been booked???
Just wait and see, first tackle we make will be a yellow card. Mark my words!

Jorginho has twice fouled harry, stopping him turning and breaking. Technical and physical fouls and yet no card.

I said before the game that the performance was more important than the result, and it’s been excellent so far

Hats off to Nuno for the line up

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Lineup and through that attitude and purpose. Progressive thinking players playing it quickly, there's more to do but a great platform to build upon. I can't help but think that Gil on the right hand side would be interesting. We aren't getting a lot from that side and his dribbling would be a problem for them and he could cut in and shoot or create danger.

Listening on the radio, can’t believe what I’m hearing about how we are going about things.

dombelly making a difference to the whole picture it seems.

seems like we aren’t getting enough out of Kane though, maybe back through the middle second half.
Kanes playing well, doing good work a little deeper.

Back