• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vaccine = Stadium Entry

So i have to be vaccinated and my 9 year old has to have a negative test in order to enter the stadium then?

Currently it's something the Gov are saying to get younger people to have the jab.
*Probably* more likely not to happen imo, maybe 50/50.

So what happens when everyone is double jabbed - and then the gov decide you need a booster? Will access still be withheld?

So i have to be vaccinated and my 9 year old has to have a negative test in order to enter the stadium then?
That's the conclusion I've come too with the info we have so far mate. They need to clarify ASAP. Its costs me around £500 min for every game I go too, I really don't need extra costs due to cancelled flights etc

They need to do something to encourage the younger people to get the jab or the whole system kinda falls over

What they should have done is get the leaders of the nighttime industry/MPs in and said we need to do this, however if we reach x amount of people jabbed we won’t.

You then get them onboard in the push.

they didn’t so we are seeing a massive push back.

What they should have done is get the leaders of the nighttime industry/MPs in and said we need to do this, however if we reach x amount of people jabbed we won’t.

You then get them onboard in the push.

they didn’t so we are seeing a massive push back.

Clear leadership was needed, directions need to be given (clearly asking people to be socially reasonable is a fudging joke) and most importantly making unpopular decisions needed to be made.

UK has lurched from brickshow to brickshow because no one is leading, no one has the balls to make unpopular decisions.

Either these large scale events need to take precautions or they will become super spreader events and then will get shut down again. If that's all adults need to be fully vaccinated and children need negative tests plus wear facemasks while milling around, those are just details.

This isn't going away, and yes there will be boosters required and return to lockdowns because "muh freedom", zero social responsibility and failure to give simple fudging guidance to minimize impact.

Still have fudging macarons who think herd immunity is a thing ..

Negative PCR test must be more meaningful than double jab right? If safety is the issue.
Not really. In the time it takes between when you gave your sample and the result came back you might be infectious. Especially with this new variant. Vaccine coupled with mandatory masking is the safest way to do it. Vaccine alone might have been sufficient, if everyone had been jabbed with mRNA vaccines. But I think in the UK many have received the Astra one, which doesn't protect as well against Delta.

Not really. In the time it takes between when you gave your sample and the result came back you might be infectious. Especially with this new variant. Vaccine coupled with mandatory masking is the safest way to do it. Vaccine alone might have been sufficient, if everyone had been jabbed with mRNA vaccines. But I think in the UK many have received the Astra one, which doesn't protect as well against Delta.

It protects fine against Delta

It'll be the same requirement needed for foreign travel. I think that it is only valid for a month though

On the nhs site you have foreign travel or domestic events. Did the domestic events they said they'd send me a letter.

The letter should be accepted - as I understand it it’s the equivalent of the digital version for those without smart phones (or who don’t want to use the app). However I could well imagine instances where venues might wrongly refuse it.

Back