• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

ALways liked Pep but these quotes make him sound like a spoiled brat:

"Daddy, Spurs won't let me have what I want...."

We should not simply accept this very generous offer, but bow down in awe of the riches and wealth of his highness the blessed and talented King Pep - he who conquers all and takes what he wants.

Or something like that. What an entitled prick.

Last edited:
I am increasingly of the belief that Harry needs to show for one more season AND help contribute to what could be a surprise push. We have a very talented squad, albeit imbalanced. Address the imbalances (three signings) and rely on the manager's unification abilities and astute coaching, and who says we cannot make a push for silverware and grab top 4? That is not simply blind optimism. Paper shows it is possible. It requires EVERYONE to be all-in. In fairness, if Mourinho had been capable of unifying instead of destroying, he might well have achieved great things.

I expect Paratici and Nuno to underscore this to Harry and make his 'enforced' stay not just productive but possibly glorious.

I am increasingly of the belief that Harry needs to show for one more season AND help contribute to what could be a surprise push. We have a very talented squad, albeit imbalanced. Address the imbalances (three signings) and rely on the manager's unification abilities and astute coaching, and who says we cannot make a push for silverware and grab top 4? That is not simply blind optimism. Paper shows it is possible. It requires EVERYONE to be all-in. In fairness, if Mourinho had been capable of unifying instead of destroying, he might well have achieved great things.

I expect Paratici and Nuno to underscore this to Harry and make his 'enforced' stay not just productive but possibly glorious.

@thfcsteff, I admire your optimism and complete detachment from reality. This is what it means to properly support Tottenham.

I’m in.

I agree
But most people have already brick the bed about Kane

anyone think that if we win the Euros it'll reduce the chance that Harry wants to leave?

He said something in the Neville interview about winning big trophies at club or country level

Maybe if we win the Euros, he'll think that with that medal and maybe a shot at the world cup next year, he's a happy man

anyone think that if we win the Euros it'll reduce the chance that Harry wants to leave?

He said something in the Neville interview about winning big trophies at club or country level

Maybe if we win the Euros, he'll think that with that medal and maybe a shot at the world cup next year, he's a happy man

Unless it's already agreed i don't think he'll be sold this summer so it's moot but it would be interesting to see if there was any change in him as a player/person/leader should he captain England to a major honor.

Ultimately i think we'll have next season to get our brick in order on the pitch to convince him to stay

No, it just gives him a taste of what success tastes like. He is extremely ambitious and relentless, as if he will win the Euros and think ‘Oh that was a nice experience, not really bothered if I don’t experience that again’….

No, it just gives him a taste of what success tastes like. He is extremely ambitious and relentless, as if he will win the Euros and think ‘Oh that was a nice experience, not really bothered if I don’t experience that again’….

'relentless' - yes, as dedicated a professional as you could find
'extremely ambitious' - hmmm, not sure. I know he's a Spurs buy but staying at Spurs til now doesnt necessarily suggest that

Should England win the Euros, then my hope is he comes back to Spurs buzzing off the back of that win, wanting to do the same with us and having the drive to do so.
If England don't win the Euros, then I think it will just add to the feeling that he's missing out and it will enforce his feeling that he needs to move on.
Either way I still think we've got him for at least another season, but I'd much rather we had him after a Euro win.

Should England win the Euros, then my hope is he comes back to Spurs buzzing off the back of that win, wanting to do the same with us and having the drive to do so.
If England don't win the Euros, then I think it will just add to the feeling that he's missing out and it will enforce his feeling that he needs to move on.
Either way I still think we've got him for at least another season, but I'd much rather we had him after a Euro win.

Kind of where I am. He might come back to Spurs thinking that in 18 months he might have a world cup and Euro Champs medal, and having lifted both trophies as captain. Oh, and eventually be England's top scorer

If he does that, it'll be irrelevant what he does at club level given he'll just be remembered for his England stuff

Back