• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

As I said previously ST sales were WAY down this summer. The ‘problem’ (and I use the word loosely) with a big stadium is that it tends to be much easier to get a ticket as a member which can reduce demand, obviously that is coupled with 2 years of regression and the CL looking a long way away. I think the next interesting period will be when the 3 year corporate packages run out. Hopefully the demand will hold up better in that market.

If you can put your name on the list without any serious commitment I would expect a fair number of dropouts when the time finally comes.

Not good this will affect Levy's ability to negotiate for better sponsorships.

Maybe this will be enough to convince Levy to fund transfers for better football

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Only 2,500 seats added yet 68,000 people offered.

You're a bit dim aren't you.
Let's get this clear. We went from around 20k(?) season tickets at WHL to now well above 50k season tickets.
I think it's fair to say that most that want and are able to make use of a season ticket, already have one.
Lots of people, like me, are members and thus also part of the waiting list, just to support the club. I could buy a season ticket, but what's the point, when I can only go to maybe 3-4 games max! I think that is the situation for the majority on the waiting list and thus you have to go deep to find new potential season ticket buyers. Add the current situation with Covid, and a lot of people have probably taken a substantial economic hit, and are unable to finance it atm.

Let's get this clear. We went from around 20k(?) season tickets at WHL to now well above 50k season tickets.
I think it's fair to say that most that want and are able to make use of a season ticket, already have one.
Lots of people, like me, are members and thus also part of the waiting list, just to support the club. I could buy a season ticket, but what's the point, when I can only go to maybe 3-4 games max! I think that is the situation for the majority on the waiting list and thus you have to go deep to find new potential season ticket buyers. Add the current situation with Covid, and a lot of people have probably taken a substantial economic hit, and are unable to finance it atm.

I think it was around 43k season tickets? Something like 38k general admission, and the rest being premium or corporate. We know there's around 4,500 STs available (5% not renewed plus the new 2,500 seats). Maybe in addition to that, the club is looking to increase the number of STs in order to secure more upfront income, to make up in part for the last year's lost income?
Agree with all your points otherwise plus people have seen now how tickets are usually readily available on the Ticket Exchange for most games even if they sell out at the first pass by the club, so a ST becomes less critical to get to matches.

Mate I was 23,550 on the list and I have just been offered one.

No way in hell I can commit to every weekend or more importantly Sunday's. Plus really do not like how we are run or the new stadium.

Will do the odd match because spurs are my team but I now hate Levy so much I really don't feel like giving him my money.

You do understand the contradiction of your own statement right?

The money goes to the club/team not Levy (someone will scream about his salary, but that aside), it's been one of the good parts of ENIC's ownership in general.

So you are free to not support a ownership you disagree with, but you are not withholding money from Levy, you are withholding it from club/team.

someone explain the process to me.

I got my ST last week. My 5 year old is also on the waitlist, and just got informed he can apply tomorrow to get a ST. But he's 5.

How do i buy him an ST next to my seat?!

I got my ST last week. My 5 year old is also on the waitlist, and just got informed he can apply tomorrow to get a ST. But he's 5.

You can only do it, if available
I’d suggest contacting the club to see if one is or if they can move yours to be next to his

I think it was around 43k season tickets? Something like 38k general admission, and the rest being premium or corporate. We know there's around 4,500 STs available (5% not renewed plus the new 2,500 seats). Maybe in addition to that, the club is looking to increase the number of STs in order to secure more upfront income, to make up in part for the last year's lost income?
Agree with all your points otherwise plus people have seen now how tickets are usually readily available on the Ticket Exchange for most games even if they sell out at the first pass by the club, so a ST becomes less critical to get to matches.

Spot on both of you. Wembley allowed all of those who really wanted a ST to get one and took them out of the waiting list equation, as opposed to those who were on the waiting list purely to get one step ahead in the general sales for WHL or have a fighting chance of an away game (remember those?). Anyway given the current climate it's going to take a big commitment to take up an ST offer and there's no guarantee you'll be able to attend every match anyway (depending on how COVID restrictions pan out through Autumn/Winter). That said I've renewed and can't wait to get back!

You can only do it, if available
I’d suggest contacting the club to see if one is or if they can move yours to be next to his

Easier said than done, they dont have a number on website anymore.

Anyone know the Ticket Office Phone No? Been taken down from website now it seems?

Easier said than done, they dont have a number on website anymore.

Anyone know the Ticket Office Phone No? Been taken down from website now it seems?

If they are still wfh they might not have the phone line open for call-ins.
Maybe try emailing (ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com). I've usually found them pretty responsive, although granted it may be a bit of a busy period atm.

I got the email and am 42000 on the list. Thinking of doing it for me and my son even though he'll get to 4 games a season and I'll do 10ish when travel from Ireland opens up.

My thinking is that I'll put any games we can't attend on the exchange when we can't go and that should give me money back to deduct off next seasons ticket and so on. I know that probably not every game we cant go to will sell on but it'll be two seats together so that might increase the chances. So I'm thinking the big outlay will only be in year 1.

Am I missing anything and am I nuts for contemplating it?

I got the email and am 42000 on the list. Thinking of doing it for me and my son even though he'll get to 4 games a season and I'll do 10ish when travel from Ireland opens up.

My thinking is that I'll put any games we can't attend on the exchange when we can't go and that should give me money back to deduct off next seasons ticket and so on. I know that probably not every game we cant go to will sell on but it'll be two seats together so that might increase the chances. So I'm thinking the big outlay will only be in year 1.

So long as the seats are quite attractive - as far forward as possible, you'll likely sell them no trouble. Like you say 2 seats together makes them far more salable.

If they are still wfh they might not have the phone line open for call-ins.
Maybe try emailing (ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com). I've usually found them pretty responsive, although granted it may be a bit of a busy period atm.
thanks GL, will try that.

Not the most responsive our lot...

You do understand the contradiction of your own statement right?

The money goes to the club/team not Levy (someone will scream about his salary, but that aside), it's been one of the good parts of ENIC's ownership in general.

So you are free to not support a ownership you disagree with, but you are not withholding money from Levy, you are withholding it from club/team.

I understand the model and when all is said and done I will be there like all you other mugs next season.

You can't....

You can see if there are two ST seats next to each other anywhere in the stadium and then transfer yours to that location.

You're not really missing anything, no.

Better still would be to find a bunch of other Spurs fans that you can add to your network. You can then transfer the seats to them for games that you cannot use (whether for money or not) potentially selling off some of the lesser fancied games for a low fee.

Better still would be to find a bunch of other Spurs fans that you can add to your network. You can then transfer the seats to them for games that you cannot use (whether for money or not) potentially selling off some of the lesser fancied games for a low fee.

Shall we do that on here ??
All add each other to our networks, might make sense especially if people can't make every game at least you know the ticket would be going to a fellow glory gloryer

Back