• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

How far off Drogba and Lampard are Son and Kane in terms of goals created for each other as a duo?

They haven’t linked up for a while now and haven’t got many games left to beat that record.

How far off Drogba and Lampard are Son and Kane in terms of goals created for each other as a duo?

They haven’t linked up for a while now and haven’t got many games left to beat that record.
Didnt they beat the record for goals in a season months ago
It was 36 goals combined there on 34

Ok, just to get it right; we'll need both the CL and EL winner to finish outside the top four to deny fourth place a CL spot next season?

Basically meaning Chelski will need to finish fifth and us fourth, with Chelski and Arse winning the CL and EL respectively, in order to complete the most spursiest of ends to this season?

Ok, just to get it right; we'll need both the CL and EL winner to finish outside the top four to deny fourth place a CL spot next season?

Basically meaning Chelski will need to finish fifth and us fourth, with Chelski and Arse winning the CL and EL respectively, in order to complete the most spursiest of ends to this season?

Team Emery all the way tonight.

anyone that doesn’t put their shirt on this happening isn’t really Spurs

This will only happen IF we finish 4th. If we finish 3rd or outside top 4, it won't happen.

This will only happen IF we finish 4th. If we finish 3rd or outside top 4, it won't happen.

Yep, that's in my premise. Almost makes me not wanna finish fourth just to avoid the inevitable massive disappointment and humiliation, lol.

Last edited:
Could have spunked more money up the wall on the likes of Partay & Pepe...

Partey is decent, and they have a few good young players: Saka, Smith Rowe looks ok, Nketiah, Martinelli seems well rated, perhaps Odegaard if they sign him....

I'm not saying that they'd have won the league next year, but they would have been far better placed to sign players

Partey is decent, and they have a few good young players: Saka, Smith Rowe looks ok, Nketiah, Martinelli seems well rated, perhaps Odegaard if they sign him....

I'm not saying that they'd have won the league next year, but they would have been far better placed to sign players
Saka and Martinelli are very good, I’m not sure what to make of Smith Rowe yet, works hard but doesn’t really impress me much, he is very new to it all though.

Partey may be a decent player but he’s not shown it this season for Arsenal. Nkeitah - no and Odegaard’s been a bit meh.

What's the common thing about all those players?

They're small and lightweight. Just as Arse have become too. Small and lightweight. You'll struggle every game in the PL when the majority of your players are like those, under 175 cm and 70 kg.

What's the common thing about all those players?

They're small and lightweight. Just as Arse have become too. Small and lightweight. You'll struggle every game in the PL when the majority of your players are like those, under 175 cm and 70 kg.

Yep, but if they got into the CL and bought a big CF and commanding CB, those players would be ok

Back