• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

He really did
He looked like he was waiting for the sack

Yes, no passion or emotion. Here’s just here collecting whatever cash he can and will blame others when he fails.

We’re at a very low point at the moment but I can’t believe that Levy doesn’t see that or the damage which Mourinho is doing to the club’s reputation

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes, no passion or emotion. Here’s just here collecting whatever cash he can and will blame others when he fails.

We’re at a very low point at the moment but I can’t believe that Levy doesn’t see that or the damage which Mourinho is doing to the club’s reputation

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Levy does
They guys not stupid
But he also has to play his cards at the right time

I think Levy probably doesn’t realise how bad we’ve got so won’t act yet.

However - I remember being surprised when he pulled the trigger on Poch, so there’s every chance he could do it.

I think it’s a sad state of affairs that probably the only things keeping him in a job at the moment are the salary he’s been given and a run of games that saw us win on pens and then string 2 wins together against lower league oppo
- in the lowest key competition we entered this season.

He watches pretty much every game so will be able to see it. Related question is how much his team monitor social media to understand fans morale, particularly whilst grounds are empty
Not just the games, look at the Amazon documentary he is very engaging and involved with the players. He will know exactly what is going on there....

Seriously, that team selection last night was a joke. Everyone knew how bad it was going to be, a back 3, Sissoko in midfield etc There was just no need for it. Much preferred watching our 5-4 defeat there, at least we showed we were capable of playing football and with Calvert Lewin out there was no reason we couldn’t of gone for it....

He watches pretty much every game so will be able to see it. Related question is how much his team monitor social media to understand fans morale, particularly whilst grounds are empty
For someone who watches every game he seems to have a lot of blind spots or maybe he's just a terrible judge of a football team and squad?

Seriously, that team selection last night was a joke. Everyone knew how bad it was going to be, a back 3, Sissoko in midfield etc There was just no need for it. Much preferred watching our 5-4 defeat there, at least we showed we were capable of playing football and with Calvert Lewin out there was no reason we couldn’t of gone for it....

Agreed, it was a cowardly selection. There was far more ability on the bench than on the pitch. I can't believe the players cannot see it either

Agreed, it was a cowardly selection. There was far more ability on the bench than on the pitch. I can't believe the players cannot see it either

I’m not sure there’s that much ability on the bench. A couple of big names, yes - but that’s not the same thing.

Mucking about with selection two weeks before a cup final when you should be trying to bed in tried and tested team is just nonsense.

Back