• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

About the pelanty, Hojberg lost his man tried to get back and clattered into him from behind as he tried to turn. Absolute stone cold nailed on pelanty. Ref gave it VAR gave it and they scored it. Can argue about it all you like but thats the facts. And the fact that we are second best to a vastly superior team
Lol. Here’s someone who hasn’t spotted what initially I didn’t spot. I was of the same vibe as you until I spotted it. First foul is by Gun. Takes a few views but VAR should have spotted it.

Sweep the leg, damn it! Do they have a problem with that?

this game is over! Break a few legs. The suspensions will be served by the time the final is to be played, but a proper injury lasts till summer....

You have to feel sorry for Kane. He should be playing in a team as good as their one. Through no fault of his own, he’s being reduced to the role of bystander here.

Of course they do.

It’s many factors. Look at the crap in this squad. Our Two centre backs are shocking . Neither would get in a top half side in Prem apart from ours. So many problems at the club. Only reason Jose is here because Levy thought it would be easier than a massive over haul. As Poch told us . Gamble not paid off.

Sweep the leg, damn it! Do they have a problem with that?

this game is over! Break a few legs. The suspensions will be served by the time the final is to be played, but a proper injury lasts till summer....

fudge that, we’re out of it, better they run away with the league now

Do some people still blame Jose for all of this?
Today is a free hit as we’d improved in the last two but he needs to do something radical with the back 4 like starting Tanganga and Rodon and we need to show enough intent in the next few games to put away teams we expect to beat.

By over using some members of this squad it is effecting how the players play, Holberg is making mistake in continuous games and costing us, Son who never used to like to track back is leaving davies isolated by not tracking back.

and a third, I just dont like our team. We were spoiled with that 2017 team. It will live long in the memory and i think it will take 5 years of careful planning to get anywhere close to that level.

Leicester spun it round on not a huge budget. It’s doable, you just need good scouts and good decisions.

No
It’s an obstruction to the man whose foot is stood on
I mean what can he do?
If you get their first and someone stands on you it’s you who is fouled

Not impede someone mid turn because he failed to read the situation

It's like tripping someone running and saying your leg was there first so it's a foul on you.

Anyway gone around this circle enough

Back