• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

Seems like Conor McNamara uses the most inefficient system imaginable to make his notes... tiny multicoloured boxes, different fonts, different systems, poor spelling, what excuse is there for this madness? The man is a charlatan and a shambles. And why bin his notes? They are not rendered pointless, they still stack up if we play them in a couple of months. What a tart. And if he just used Excel like every other sensible human he could keep them up to date in a jiffy. What a sponk.

Seems like Conor McNamara uses the most inefficient system imaginable to make his notes... tiny multicoloured boxes, different fonts, different systems, poor spelling, what excuse is there for this madness? The man is a charlatan and a shambles. And why bin his notes? They are not rendered pointless, they still stack up if we play them in a couple of months. What a tart. And if he just used Excel like every other sensible human he could keep them up to date in a jiffy. What a sponk.
Wonder what his notes have to say about Southampton’s young left-back... looks like he could be decent understudy to Regulion...

Personally I think Jose shouldn’t speak about this unless he understands the reasons behind the late announcement which he should then disclose to justify his comments. Feels like grandstanding to me.

I’m sure it’s disruptive but we’re in the middle of a pandemic. A football club having a few wasted hours in luxury isn’t really an issue.

Personally I think Jose shouldn’t speak about this unless he understands the reasons behind the late announcement which he should then disclose to justify his comments. Feels like grandstanding to me.

I’m sure it’s disruptive but we’re in the middle of a pandemic. A football club having a few wasted hours in luxury isn’t really an issue.

The club are meant to be annoyed by the lack of communication from Fulham. Grandstanding is par for the course with Mourinho and he'll be grateful for something to distract from our recent form.

Well Scott Parker has come out and said he understands Mourinhos frustration and is puzzled as to why it took so long to be cancelled when the information was there on Tuesday and that information didn’t change....

I for one feel awful that those highly paid players had to go all the way to the training ground and eat custom-made meals while waiting around to have the game postponed. I have started a petition for us all to stand outside our houses on a Thursday to clap in solidarity at what they've had to go through.

Wonder what his notes have to say about Southampton’s young left-back... looks like he could be decent understudy to Regulion...

This is why I think Poch made a big mistake in not we need to loaning out the really promising young players. Had KWP had 18 or 24 months on loan then we could’ve found out that he is good enough and kept him instead of signing Doherty. I’m very pleased that Jose seems, like HRedknapp was, to be a fan of loaning out players to help the player and the club in the longer term.

This is why I think Poch made a big mistake in not we need to loaning out the really promising young players. Had KWP had 18 or 24 months on loan then we could’ve found out that he is good enough and kept him instead of signing Doherty. I’m very pleased that Jose seems, like HRedknapp was, to be a fan of loaning out players to help the player and the club in the longer term.
Obvious one is Skipp but also a reason why I’m not worried about Reguilon leaving. Obviously hope he stays but Sess is getting a great education out in Germany and seems to be doing well. In a year or two he should definitely have progressed enough to challenge Reguilon or replace him if he’s left....

When? Wednesday 13th January 20.15
Where? NWHL
TV? Yes... in UK Amazon Prime video

Score? We will.... lots

Line up?

Lloris
Reguilon
Alderweireld
Dier
Aurier
Dele
Hojbjerg
Sissoko
Tanguy
Son
Kane

add a few badgers, a dollop of custard and some hardcore Jerry and we will be cooking on gas!

Back