• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

df022e481d1197ebe9b6980c14012c1d_400x400.jpeg

Obviously the thread needs some lucky Jerry

He'll play the strongest team available. Our second string have struggled against weaker opponents in Europe this season and getting to the final will be a priority for Mourinho.

That has been a worry, now the group stages are out the way there are very few games I expect Jose to trust the back ups.

Will we see Bale play much more this season?

I think it was just rotation. Doherty getting a one match ban for his red doesn’t really hurt us here.
I think you are probably right but Aurier wasnt even on the bench. Is it the League Cup Doherty is banned for or Fa Cup. Not sure which one prem bans carry over to?

Edit: got it in the Doherty thread...hes banned tomorrow

Last edited:
Will we see Bale play much more this season?

That probably depends on how long he is out for and who we draw in the FA Cup if we get through this weekend. I think that he could be limited to ten minute run outs and it is difficult to impress from those.

I think you are probably right but Aurier wasnt even on the bench. Is it the League Cup Doherty is banned for or Fa Cup. Not sure which one prem bans carry over to?

Edit: got it in the Doherty thread...hes banned tomorrow

I could see Tanganga playing RB tomorrow

That probably depends on how long he is out for and who we draw in the FA Cup if we get through this weekend. I think that he could be limited to ten minute run outs and it is difficult to impress from those.

Think someone mentioned a month in total? So another couple of weeks.

Then he has to get fit again - I feel its time to gamble on him against the likes of Sheff/Brighton - if he cant cope with those we really shouldnt worry about him next season.

He'll play the strongest team available. Our second string have struggled against weaker opponents in Europe this season and getting to the final will be a priority for Mourinho.

It's more the opponent in next game as well.

Tue - playing a team in form and near top in Championship in a SF
Week-end - playing a team of semi-pros in the 8th (or whatever) division of football in an early round FA Cup game

Strongest team tomorrow, full rotation on week-end, gives us best chance of progressing as well as lines up a break for main 11 before next PL game.

My thoughts as well. I would like to see Winks given another game as i thought he did well against Leeds.

2nd stringers showtime or transfer list game.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

For someone who loves Mourinho so much you don't seem to understand him all that well - this will be as strong a team as we can field.

same as with all top sides, you play weakened teams where you can in the early rounds and then when it gets to the business end of the tournaments and you have a chance to get a pot you start your strongest team.

Last edited:
Back