• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Diamond Lights

Didier Zokora
Aside from politics and pandemics, what happened today?

Made me think, we don't really have something in Randomination that's a bit of nomality in terms of "how was your day today"? And seeing as people aren't interacting much in real life, thought i'd chuck this in and see what happens.

For me, and where this stems from, A good friend of mine (as my wife calls her, my "work wife") had a car crash, needed surgery. Awful stuff. She's messaged to say she's ok (ish).

Aside from that, I'm still working from home, and hoping to finish up shortly to watch the game.

you?

Nasty, the shock after a car crash is horiffic - glad recovery is on the way.

I renewed my car insurance today and realised again what scammers they are, reduced the renewal quote by 30% immediately when I rung up to cancel it. The brazen cheek of it put me off them anyway (even though they're all the same). I can't believe this tactic works and there's enough lazy people about who don't bother to even get fresh quotes each year.

The floor fitter finished fitting 60sq m of engineered oak flooring today in the 'new bit' of the house. He's done a great job (and I'm a fussy clam:)). There's still bits to do but we're nearly there, I must say I've done an excellent job all round myself.

I've lit the recently installed wood burner (believe me, the weather insists I do) and cracked a cider open to catch up with gg and get set for the game.COYS

Had a few days off as it’s half term, working from home today so catching up on the stuff I’d have normally done earlier in the week.

Taken the week off for half term so it was karting with my eldest today.

Turns out he's inherited my competitive streak and is totally fearless of barriers. Unfortunately he's also likely to have inherited my height and build so is unlikely to ever be able to put it to use in a top class of racing.

Taken the week off for half term so it was karting with my eldest today.

Turns out he's inherited my competitive streak and is totally fearless of barriers. Unfortunately he's also likely to have inherited my height and build so is unlikely to ever be able to put it to use in a top class of racing.

Won’t be able to see over the steering wheel?

@LutonSpurs what car?

@Grays_1890 what pizza?

@Mikey10 i love Christmas. But you need to think long and hard about what you have done, no excuses.

@P.D. what gets me is old people don't renew, they think it's best to stay for loyalty etc. Found out my dad was basically paying double on his car insurance. Absolute jokers. Speaking of which, couple of weeks back had a roof leak, house insurance said it's wear and tear and not storm damage so wont replace.

Taking the kids back to my parents for the weekend. Currently spending the evening in an airport hotel, awaiting an early flight tomorrow morning.

So far basically quality time alone with the kids, stopping for burgers on the way to the hotel and watching cartoons in bed. Good times and hopefully good memories for the young ones.

Back