• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't notice his passing from deep, so he just looks brick to me (so far)
Hojbjerg is very different to what I was expecting - to me his tackling and athleticism look brick (despite being tenacious and aggressive), but his passing from deep looks excellent - almost Carrick-esque the way he fires the ball into feet over 15/20 yards.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

17:43
Post update
Lokomotiv Plovdiv 0-0 Tottenham

Right can I be honest with you? The feed I'm watching this game on has cut out for the past four minutes.

There's only a couple of minutes until half-time so hopefully the Bulgarian broadcasters can sort it out.

ffs they nearly scored right on HT. This is starting to get a little nervy.

Rangers showing us how to put a team away, a guy called Defoe just made it 5-0

Why are we so tinkley in these sort of games,still huffing and puffing,nothing to talk about,other top sides be two nil up,and just passing the ball around,another 45 of being on our toes for the dreaded break away goal.

Clear penalty though what was referee seeing !!!

Back