• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

What??? I checked the score about 40 mins or so ago. 3-0. Just thought I'd have a quick look and it's 4-3? How'd that happen?
A rare occasion when we want Liverpool to win - are they going to muck this up?

A 4-4 draw is good for us...

Chelski drop 2 points, meaning they still need to win against wolves, but leave Anfield buzzing from a great comeback

Chelski drop 2 points, meaning they still need to win against wolves, but leave Anfield buzzing from a great comeback

Sadl

With United drawing.Chelsea only need a point as they cant be overtaken by both Leicester and United because they play each other.

Should not matter now anyway 5-3

Get in there you Dippers... how dirty I feel writing that but we need Chavski to lose otherwise they’re guaranteed a CL spot and might roll over for Wolves just to feck us over.

A draw would secure CL for Chelsea. Leicester host Manure in the last game, so both can't win and go above Chelsea then.

Sadl

With United drawing.Chelsea only need a point as they cant be overtaken by both Leicester and United because they play each other.

Are you back at work? Or has coronavirus been a blessing in disguise for you in respect of not having to endure the gloating?

Sadl

Right you are, my miscalculation! Still, free scoring from them is good for confidence.... crumbs of comfort. Hate relying on chelski

Are you back at work? Or has coronavirus been a blessing in disguise for you in respect of not having to endure the gloating?

I worked all the way through, luckily the biggest kn@bs were furloughed, but not for long enough...they are all giving it large now, quoting all these records they have broken, and how they are now champions of England, Europe and The World.....yawwwwwwn

I worked all the way through, luckily the biggest kn@bs were furloughed, but not for long enough...they are all giving it large now, quoting all these records they have broken, and how they are now champions of England, Europe and The World.....yawwwwwwn

I feel for you. Just keep calling it the Covid Cup. With an * .

That will do. Chelsea cant afford to gift Wolves the win now, just in case Leicester and United draw. We could actually even snatch 6th with a draw if Wolves lose. Didnt see that scenario on offer after the Sheffield United defeat.

Back