• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Still in absolute awe. hahaaaaaaaa fudge yes, however we did it, it's done and I'm so so proud of the players and staff.

And a proper glamour tie to be enjoyed the NWHL this season. Like many I was so disappointed by the draw, and not that I posted it here much but was quite sure of getting knocked out; I love being wrong sometimes!

The semi-final first legs will be played on Tuesday 30 April and Wednesday 1 May, with the returns taking place the following week. Specific match dates will be confirmed in due course.

WTF is this? I've already paid for one expensive return flight

They always say all dates are subject to confirmation. But I can’t see any reason why anything should change now. Changes might have happened in the dates if both City and Utd had gone through but there are no obvious clashes
now to make any re-arranging needed that I can see.

Doubt I’d get a ticket but tempted to go out there anyway.
Are there often Spurs fans that go without a ticket and just watch the match in local bars?

I've definitely seen that before (and people who are hoping they'll get last minute tickets out there) and I imagine there will be quite a few who will be going out there just to soak in the atmosphere in Amsterdam anyway, which is a great city.

qDNl0Q5.png

NRK, Norway's BBC must have a scum fan at work tonight. What kind of focus is this? Get our boys on the frontpage and worry about how well we've done.

Translation:
Guardiola VAR-disallowed goal in added time:
-It's terrible
Tottenham to the semifinals of the Champions League.

If we'd lost this, you know the press and critics would have relished giving us a shoeing despite us being, you know, in the quarter finals of the Champions League, without Kane for 75% of the tie and up against one of the best managers and teams playing in the world right now.
Lets see if much more than grudging respect is paid in the weeks to come.

If we'd lost this, you know the press and critics would have relished giving us a shoeing despite us being, you know, in the quarter finals of the Champions League, without Kane for 75% of the tie and up against one of the best managers and teams playing in the world right now.

Narrator:

No respect was paid.

Won't hold my breath!!!

Handball goal fudge off? Was off his hip.
Replays from a different angle (that the VAR would apparently not have seen) clearly show the ball striking Llorente's arm before going on to his hip. You can actually see Llorente's arm ripple as the ball strikes it.

But it's still strictly not handball because again, as the law stands it was just as clearly unintentional. Llorente's arm is tight to his body and moving tighter as the ball hits it

Law 12 currently says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if an outfield player "handles the ball deliberately" (my bold).

Wow, just wow!!
So regarding the semi final as far as I’m aware we are home in the first leg. Which means pool will be away. This is bad on two counts one I’m away on holiday. So won’t be able to go to the game. The 2nd reason my trip takes me into Barcelona for 3 nights starting on the 1st May. Great Barcelona with a load of scouse.

Back