• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

I never, I mean NEVER walk away from watching a Spurs game. This is the first time in my life that I did after about 55 mins. Maybe I should do it more often.

We're in the MOTHERFVCKING SEMIS!!!! We'll have to reach deep into the Academy to put a squad together, but fvck it. We're in the MOTHERFVCKING SEMIS!!!!

That moment. That first replay. It's offside. It has to go to VAR. Surely it must. They can't bone us on this. And then it does. And I know it's going to be disallowed. But will it. It is. We're through.

Just a completely bonkers game. Still can't quite believe we won it.

So many situations to talk about, but not tonight. Just so proud of the lads, of Pochettino, of Levy, the entire club. Thank you all. What a feeling.

Back