• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Been going nearly 20 years and I've only ever used Tottenham Hale, from the ground to the station it's about a 25 min walk, using the backstreets from opposite Worcester Ave. Cuts out all the High Road and if you go beyond the tube station a further 10 mins you're at a quiet boozer on Ferry Lane.

On Weds my mate didn't fancy the walk so we got a Bus from outside Bruce Grove, 123 that drops you outside the station or the aforementioned pub.

It's probably the only route that I haven't tried. I've booked now, so am giving it a go. I do like the Beehive as well. I'm just a bit worried about standing in a queue and not getting into the station, although if it's going well trains are every 15 mins.

Stayed behind and had a couple of pints on wednesday, then Ubered down to Seven Sisters. Worked out great, but I was staying central.

With the new cattling at 7Sisters, i think i might try Tottenham Hale.....Cut through to the Beehive for a pint (on the way to game)

Anyone coming up from the south, it can be worth changing at Clapham Jct and getting on a train to Vauxhall (5mins every 5mins) to link up with the Victoria line to 7sisters/tott hale. Cuts out a central interchange and gets you a seat before victoria/gpark/ox circus etc

Brilliant marketing once again from levy ... What a masterstroke.

Aliens that's the answer!!!! Hopefully aliens from a distant galaxy that's abundant in oil quiet likes us and buys spurs ... You know the first time you go to the lane there is no turning back.

Unlimited budget ... world domination in a peaceful way.
As long as they aren’t from from Mars though, never red

32594096017_6d687053a1_b.jpg

47483652622_75e1fe6010_k.jpg

47483818152_8dab5af935_b.jpg

47536519531_d8beedc524_b.jpg

33659748128_afc67b00b9_b.jpg
32594095907_bc5aa07a12_b.jpg

When I went to the U 18 game I went all round level 1 and up the concourses in the south stand. Are there any other levels where you can walk all the way around?

I can only foresee problems in the south stand re the standing issue. There was loads of problems last Wednesday with people wanting to stand, and those behind complaining they couldn't see. The stewards had their work cut out trying to diffuse the various arguments that were going off all around. I have no idea how they're going to sort it. On one hand they want an intimidating wall, on the other they want you to sit throughout the match.

Back