• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lineker 1 - 0 Morgan

DBMwxyQUIAALd4P.jpg
At least he went out with his best ever effort.

Piers Morgan, a typical example of a person who's too eager to speak out on absolutely everything, regardless of whether he has any real knowledge on an issue or not. Just learn to shut the fudge up, for fudge's sake.

I am truly amazed at how dumb so many prominent people are. How the hell do they make a living? Oxygen thieves and this fudgestick is one of the worst. As a potential PM, there should be NO situation where Corbyn or any other sensible person in that position would publically state the mind set where they would or would not use the nuclear deterrent.

I am truly amazed at how dumb so many prominent people are. How the hell do they make a living? Oxygen thieves and this fudgestick is one of the worst. As a potential PM, there should be NO situation where Corbyn or any other sensible person in that position would publically state the mind set where they would or would not use the nuclear deterrent.

When i was starting out i was struck at how stupid people were. I was poor and determined to work my way out of it. I did and 35 years later my son thinks im a retread because i dont know how an ipod works.

Point being a lot of people work out a way to make money and stick at it, me included.

I'm not on twitter (and it makes no difference to my quality of life) but surely if he said he was quitting, why is he still posting?

Mormon was a man of his word.
The tweet is edited. He said he'll never tweet about Wenger again. They just took away the "about Wenger" part. We all wish it was true though. Or actually not! I love to see him make a fool of himself time and time again!

"If Sterling had tattooed a massive rooster on his leg I would say 'It reminds me of Piers Morgan'" Neville Southall

Back