• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Refs are inconsistent and it's a problem.but we literally can only do what we can do and in that we need to much much smarter or we are gonna get punished all season. Biss tackle was a red, it's disappointing given the game was wrapped up.

Twenty this, twenty that. Two words. Three 'f's.

With that ridiculous red card, he's earned himself twenty days lounging on a beach before the AFCON. Hopefully he's learning the meaning of the word 'expendable'.

Twenty this, twenty that. Two words. Three 'f's.

With that ridiculous red card, he's earned himself twenty days lounging on a beach before the AFCON. Hopefully he's learning the meaning of the word 'expendable'.
He's actually earned himself 20 days of paid training without a game to play. Maybe one of our lads will 'do a bissouma' on him and put him out of AFCON...

Surely they'd be taking all the relevant precautions, anti-malaria drugs / vaccinations etc?
Honestly in West Africa people often don't take anti Malaria vaccinations due to cost and instead just get treated if they are unlucky enough to catch it. The malaria anti virals are very effective these days.

Honestly in West Africa people often don't take anti Malaria vaccinations due to cost and instead just get treated if they are unlucky enough to catch it. The malaria anti virals are very effective these days.

You'd think the club would ensure our players had the recommended jabs though.

Reactions: jrh

You would expect that the clubs medical team would ensure our players have any of the necessary vaccinations. If its treated properly he could be over it in 2 weeks but would not be fit enough to play PL football.

Reactions: jrh
You would expect that the clubs medical team would ensure our players have any of the necessary vaccinations. If its treated properly he could be over it in 2 weeks but would not be fit enough to play PL football.

Do we even know for certain it's malaria? There was illness going through the squad. Kulu missed the weekend from it.

You'd think the club would ensure our players had the recommended jabs though.
Yeah you would think so. I wonder if hes grown up with the "ill treat if I get attitude" and maybe gotten away with over the years and now if he does indeed have malaria its caught him out. Stupid decision-making on his part if that is the case.

Yeah you would think so. I wonder if hes grown up with the "ill treat if I get attitude" and maybe gotten away with over the years and now if he does indeed have malaria its caught him out. Stupid decision-making on his part if that is the case.

It seems it usually takes 10 days for malaria symptoms to show. They only arrived there last friday. Although he may have had a flare up of a previous infection.

Think i'd wait for a proper source to verify.

It seems it usually takes 10 days for malaria symptoms to show. They only arrived there last friday. Although he may have had a flare up of a previous infection.

Think i'd wait for a proper source to verify.

I worked with a bloke who got it in Burma during the war and he had a relapse, it was early 60's I expect medication or treatment has improved since then.

Last edited:
I worked with a bloke who got it in Buma during the war and he had a relapse, it was early 60's I expect medication or treatment has improved since then.

I'm off to se asia on sunday. Totally forgot there is now a vaccine for malaria. So didn't get one. Have spent years in asia without getting it. It will be just my luck to get it this time.

Back