• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Any poster that doesn't consider him skilful just hasn't seen enough of him, as the below indicates:

The key is, rather than overdoing N'dombele style party tricks in dangerous areas of the pitch Bissouma has the guile in tight spaces when required, added with his quick passing and physicality / tackling.

Interesting that he could effectively be our best replacement for Kulu by means of going 532, now Richy is out for a while I hope Bissouma will get a solid run in the team having had a bit more time to get up to speed with what Conte wants from him.
I think he will get that run as conte won’t risk Kulu now
He just needs to do his brilliant basics and he will shine

I think he will get that run as conte won’t risk Kulu now
He just needs to do his brilliant basics and he will shine

There is also talk that Kulu played on injured on Intl duty and its tinkled Conte off and then he cried off training in the week. I think they will go easy on him coming back regardless

There is also talk that Kulu played on injured on Intl duty and its tinkled Conte off and then he cried off training in the week. I think they will go easy on him coming back regardless
We haven’t to manage all the players now with them all subconsciously focussing in the World Cup fitness too

Limited on the ball in terms of passing, that's to be expected.

Looks nowhere near as aggressive or assertive off the ball as he was at Brighton. He was a great ball winner, great tackler. So far for us, not so much.

Still learning the system? New role? Lacking match fitness? I don't get it. This is his bread and butter.

Limited on the ball in terms of passing, that's to be expected.

Looks nowhere near as aggressive or assertive off the ball as he was at Brighton. He was a great ball winner, great tackler. So far for us, not so much.

Still learning the system? New role? Lacking match fitness? I don't get it. This is his bread and butter.
I thought he looked good when he opens up and attacked the space. I was genuinely impressed with that TBH as only Bentacur does that
His passing is still too conservative but the running was good

We know Bissouma can be good, just give him time. Not exactly a young player at 26 but we all know what he can bring when he's on his game.

I thought he looked good when he opens up and attacked the space. I was genuinely impressed with that TBH as only Bentacur does that
His passing is still too conservative but the running was good

I think that's the player he is on the ball, or at least has been so far in his career. Good runner with the ball, can dribble too. But a conservative and rather average passer.

That's fine if you're top notch defensively. As he has been in the past, and hopefully will be again soon.

In time maybe Conte's passing patterns will make his passing more effective.

Early days for him and as he plays more i hope he can show how good he is.

I definitely agree, should be given time. Still early days, but expected more even at this early stage defensively. Hopefully he'll soon be back to his best.

Back