• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

hmmm never a good sign when the babyface gets the upper hand before the big PPV match but I fully expect them to give Bryan his big moment on Sunday.

I think the perfect way of having Mania is have HHH hurt Bryan in their match so much that it ends up being a no contest, HHH then enter himself in the main event match, but then Hogan, being the host, enters Bryan as he never lost, making it a fatal four way. Bryan finally gets his moment by winning the title by making HHH tap.

I think the perfect way of having Mania is have HHH hurt Bryan in their match so much that it ends up being a no contest, HHH then enter himself in the main event match, but then Hogan, being the host, enters Bryan as he never lost, making it a fatal four way. Bryan finally gets his moment by winning the title by making HHH tap.

However it happens, Bryan needs to walk out as the champion, they need something special for the 30th anniversary and only Bryan winning the title will be worthy of WM30. 80,0000 people chanting YES!! with Bryan in the middle of the ring with bodies strewn around will be pretty awesome :)

Pat??

What I think should happen is some sort of Dusty finish in the HHH / Bryan match, such as HHH tapping out at the same time as Bryan's shoulders are down for 3 or something, which leads to both getting in the main event. During the night, HHH finds Batista and Orton and says that before they tear each other apart, they need to take out Bryan first and make sure he isn't a factor. The title can come after. So Bryan comes out for the main event, announcer says '..And his opponents' before Evolution's music hits, and they come out together.

...It's actually a stupid idea because Orton deserves his own entrance as champion, and there's a few other reasons why it wouldn't be logical as well. But the idea of Evolution's music hitting be awesome, and it makes sense from the point of view that they were previously aligned and will stack the odds against Bryan. The other reason for letting HHH in the main event is so that it can set up a HHH / Bryan match at Extreme Rules where Bryan gets the decisive win.

WWE.com has confirmed that WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be making an appearance at Wrestlemania 30 this Sunday in New Orleans

Bkf5j46CIAA1xpU.jpg

My fav Wrestlemania moment, Hogan v Warrior

[video=youtube;W9lt__ACbFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9lt__ACbFY[/video]

Some very surprising results indeed

Ive watched a fair bit of it today, some decent bumps and segments

Cesaro went over BIG !!

Bryan, Wyatt, Reins and Cesaro are good talent for the next few years for the WWE

Yeah that was a great opening promo to kick start the show, had the fans in the palms of their hands.

Taker handpicked him.

Still, why not let an up and comer end it. You only have to look at the reactions of the crowd to realise how big a moment this is in wrestling history. They'd have nuclear heat their entire career.

Back