• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WTF 9 year old girl with an uzi.....

'Murica! Honestly I would say it's a tragedy but it's not, anyone who would hand an uzi to a 9 year old deserves to face the consequences!

Its almost a shame that she didn't bag her parents too as they are clearly unfit to be parents.

Mind you if we were in America people would probably be saying they should have started her uzi lessons earlier, perhaps at the age of 7.

Saw the video on Reddit earlier today, ****ing madness. It happened at a place called "Bullets And Burgers" - surely, only in America.

Saw the video on Reddit earlier today, ****ing madness. It happened at a place called "Bullets And Burgers" - surely, only in America.

Yes only in America! Nothing says 'freedom' more than a nine year girl armed with a submachine gun shooting a middle aged man in the head videoed by her parents who payed for the lesson at a place called bullets and burgers... Isn't one part of that that isn't beyond ridiculous!

A tragedy for her rather than the so-called 'instructor' IMO. She'll likely be scarred for life from this, what the hell was he thinking giving her such a powerful automatic weapon?

'Murica! Honestly I would say it's a tragedy but it's not, anyone who would hand an uzi to a 9 year old deserves to face the consequences!

Its almost a shame that she didn't bag her parents too as they are clearly unfit to be parents.

Mind you if we were in America people would probably be saying they should have started her uzi lessons earlier, perhaps at the age of 7.

I'm guessing her folks are also the type of people that would consider this to be an appropriate children's book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Parents-Open-Carry-Brian-Jeffs/dp/1618081012

It's worth hitting that link just for the hilariously sarcastic reviews (all 775 of them).

Yes only in America! Nothing says 'freedom' more than a nine year girl armed with a submachine gun shooting a middle aged man in the head videoed by her parents who payed for the lesson at a place called bullets and burgers... Isn't one part of that that isn't beyond ridiculous!

Further in this vein, at what point did the parents decide to put the footage on the Internet?

Further in this vein, at what point did the parents decide to put the footage on the Internet?

Think it says the Sheriff's department uploaded the video editing out the part where the guy gets his head blown off, probably as the crowning jewel in their gun safety campaign. Either that or mummy and daddy are especially happy at their little girls first kill (head shot too, what a natural).

Only in America? you sure?

Happens all the time in the likes of Syria, Iran, Iraq, Gaza etc. Plenty of videos of kids with guns and learning how to shoot them.

Apparently they are Australian Tourists - the place caters to Las Vegas Tourists - Bullets and Burgers

http://bulletsandburgers.com/

I'm sorry you guys are all scared of guns.

It's not the guns that are the issue, it's idiots using them - or letting their 9 year old daughter go fully auto.

There was an 8 year old the other year or two ago too I believe, shot himself in the head as couldn't control the recoil..

It is barely a good idea to let some adults have a gun let alone a kid...

Stop the world, I'd like to get off please..

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't have a huge problem with children handling guns in the right conditions under appropriate supervision, but most importantly it has to be the right gun.

In the UK over 7000 shotgun licenses were given to under 18s between 2008 and 2010, thirteen of which were given to under 10s, and as long as they are taught to respect the weapon and use it correctly I don't think it's a huge problem.

Obviously giving a 9 year old an automatic weapon is unbelievably stupid for exactly this reason, and under 10 is probably too young for any firearm, but I'm not quite sure where that line should be drawn for something like Clay Pigeon shooting in the UK.

The problem with guns in America is about the culture that surrounds guns, not strictly the guns themselves IMO. Switzerland has a higher rate of gun ownership than the US because of their standing militia but has very low gun homicide rates.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't have a huge problem with children handling guns in the right conditions under appropriate supervision, but most importantly it has to be the right gun.

Yep, filled with water.;)

Back