• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Would you accept arsenal winning the league if

No, don't want them finishing above us.

And while we're at it ....

Would we accept 17th if the Arrse finished below us ? :-k

For me the league is more important than Champions League.

I don't really care for European competition. Personally think its just willy wagging by who has the most revenue and keeping the status quo.

I would hate it if Arsenal won the league. Fcuking hate it.

I'd put the FA Cup above the Champions League as an achievement. Its still the #1 cup competition no matter how much Uefa and Sky like to polish the head of the Champions league KOCK.

I don't think Arsenal are neccesarily lucky this season. Wenger has just given them immense belief.

I think alot of people underestimate Wenger as a manager. I'm not saying he's up there with Fergie in terms of ability but in terms of importance to the team he is. Some of us thought that Man Utds team was poor but Fergie was getting the best out of them, its so far turning out to be right, managers like that are in a league of their own. Moyes has come in and has lost 3 of his first 6.

I think it's the same at Arsenal, not the GREATEST team but they have talented footballers who can all play football well, little intricate passes, can play well in tight areas of the pitch etc. and Arsene has done a great job with them, you get rid of him and bring someone else in and i feel they wouldnt be as good as they are.

They were definitely lucky against Sunderland.

They were opportunistic yesterday not great.

When do Stoke conceed 3 goals from set pieces in one game? Especially against Arsenal? And Begovic had by far his worst game for Stoke.

Like you say, they have a system in place which means they don't miss certain players if injuries occur.

Interesting to see you views on Wenger. He's still a very good manager, but is he a great manager anymore? Can a manager who has gone 8 seasons without a trophy still be considered "great"?

They go on these runs at least once a season. Remember when we beat them at the Emirates? They went a long run of great results after that too and were not far off the top around January time. Let's see how they react after a run of more than one bad results. Napoli won't be easy and whilst I just about expect them to beat West Brom, I expect West Brom to give them a good game.

And I'm sorry, I just don't believe Ramsey will keep up this run of unbelievable form.

I survived last time Arsenal won the league, and will do whenever it is they next win it. The fact we qualify for the CL would somewhat soften the blow, Id take that scenario comfortably...

They were definitely lucky against Sunderland.

They were opportunistic yesterday not great.

When do Stoke conceed 3 goals from set pieces in one game? Especially against Arsenal? And Begovic had by far his worst game for Stoke.

Like you say, they have a system in place which means they don't miss certain players if injuries occur.

Interesting to see you views on Wenger. He's still a very good manager, but is he a great manager anymore? Can a manager who has gone 8 seasons without a trophy still be considered "great"?

They go on these runs at least once a season. Remember when we beat them at the Emirates? They went a long run of great results after that too and were not far off the top around January time. Let's see how they react after a run of more than one bad results. Napoli won't be easy and whilst I just about expect them to beat West Brom, I expect West Brom to give them a good game.

And I'm sorry, I just don't believe Ramsey will keep up this run of unbelievable form.

must be a Welsh thing

if he carries on like this he'll be joining Real Madrid next summer for 80 mill pounds

It meant we finished in the top 4 and got champions league. I was asked this last night and said "**** no i would rather cut my **** off and eat it then set fire to myself"
Got some strange looks by the 2 other spurs fans present so i was wondering what others opinons were.

Yes. Lets stick to the program and achieve our goals. Finishing 5th with them say coming 2nd is worthless in the grand scheme of things as opposed to us qualifying in 4th or better and putting up with them being champions.

I've been thinking aboit this too. It's a double edged sword. Its great that Chelsea, Man U and Emirates Marketing Project look somewhat shaky for our CL aspirations but its also great for **** title aspirations.

What about them winning the league and Champions League and us finishing top four? Who'd take that?

I dont care about other teams, dont get me wrong I hate Arsenal and the supporters, but my focus is on Spurs.

So in my head the question is like, would you accept Tottenham to finish top 4 this season and not winning EPL?

So Yea that would be top!

No!

I would never accept any scanario where they win the league....

lets see how it pans out as we are looking to be a hell of a team

No!

I would never accept any scanario where they win the league....

lets see how it pans out as we are looking to be a hell of a team

Never??

So if **** won the pl we would win, the euro cup, and carling cup and finnish 2" in the EPL.
If arsenal did not win the EPL we would go down.

? Never???

Never??

So if **** won the pl we would win, the euro cup, and carling cup and finnish 2" in the EPL.
If arsenal did not win the EPL we would go down.

? Never???

no not never... but from the OP... no....

if we were to get the last laugh I would probably take it (beat them in CL/ FA cup final etc)

Almost this.

Not saying I would be happy, but I could accept, with a grimace, Arsenal winning the League if we finished 2nd. 3rd at a push, but not if we finished 4th.

Same here. Whoever wins the PL deserves to. I am more interested in our finishing position.

Back