• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst. OMT. Ever.

Very annoying to be losing this game after our bright start. We were in complete control, but let them back in the game. Now they're in the driving seat, and should've had more goals to be honest.

Lets hope there's another goal in it for us. A draw would be a good result.

Fully agree, after the start and being in control it looks like we thought we could take our foot off the gas, and if that's what happened we only have ourselves to blame

Typical spurs. Should have played a changed team. Makes no difference.

It really doesn't. Play a changed team and you've got a few players who aren't playing and receive an opportunity to cement their place. Play the same team and you get a half hearted effort with tiredness on Sunday.

Well played Anderlect- the best team won

We move to Bournmouth who I think now will be very buoyed by this sloppy performance.

It really doesn't. Play a changed team and you've got a few players who aren't playing and receive an opportunity to cement their place. Play the same team and you get a half hearted effort with tiredness on Sunday.

Agree with this. That's why originally I wanted to play our reserves in away group games. Should have stuck with that.

My kid was training at Spurs training ground once.
Townsend was there answering questions.
My kid asked what part of Townsend's game he thought he needed to work on the most.
An official jumped in and said Don't be stupid, he's a professional footballer. He doesn't need to improve. (or words to that effect).

Rude..and incorrect.

Yeah, and wasted them too...more worryingly we look slow and cumbersome, against a team we should be capable of beating.

I think these are the moments where we really miss a Mason, a Son and where the wrong sub went down tonight with regards to Njie coming off. For me, Dembele might retain possession and have great balance but his lack of pace slows down our game a touch too much. But personally, I think it's been a decent performance where details again cost us.

My kid asked what part of Townsend's game he thought he needed to work on the most.
An official jumped in and said Don't be stupid, he's a professional footballer. He doesn't need to improve. (or words to that effect).

Rude..and incorrect.

Harry Redknapp?

In hindsight, playing deep and compact then hitting them on the break may have worked better when the game swung away from us. Too hesitant in attack, and exposed in defense.

Rude..and incorrect.

Protecting him. Ha!

Rude..and incorrect.
Probably figured they didn't have time to run through all that, wanted to get home that evening.

I think these are the moments where we really miss a Mason, a Son and where the wrong sub went down tonight with regards to Njie coming off. For me, Dembele might retain possession and have great balance but his lack of pace slows down our game a touch too much. But personally, I think it's been a decent performance where details again cost us.
I think Townsend might have hooked if Clinton hadn't been booked.

Back