• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group H (Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan)

Colombia always comes to the World Cup with big reputation but always fail to delver. And they have done it again this time. Never thought they would lose to Japan. Thought Davinson Sanchez will help them win but instead his error-prone display was one of the main reason they lost. Sanchez had all the time in the world to clear the ball but let the Japanese player overtake him which later resulted in the Colombian player handling the ball to stop Japan scoring. The Colombian player was really stupid to handle the ball which resulted in him getting red card and Japan getting the penalty. I think Colombia would have won with 11 men even if they had conceded early. They did well to get the equalizer but ultimately lost out due to being a man short.

Senegal became the only African team to win so far when they beat Poland. But it was not really a convincing display. They made use of 2 errors by Poland. I think Belgium or England can already prepare for the Quarter Finals as just can't see Senegal, Poland or Colombia stopping them in the Round of 16, looking at their performance so far.

Is it me, or does it look like every game is played at 110% intensity? Just watching Senegal and Japan is making me tired.

Sneezny flapping about in no man's land again. What a clown he is! Surely their other goalkeepers can't be worse? Fabianski is much much better than that fudging super noob!

Back