• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group G (Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the bbc have an impartial panel for this one :rolleyes:

It could be worse, at least they’ve not defaulted to farrage

Yes I know they are different, but you wouldn’t ideally play them as your 2 sitting midfielders would you? Bit attacking don’t you reckon?

mmmm not so sure if they would necessary play in the same position anyway.
Dembele played deeper than usual.
Great players also should be magic together as I have humbly known through out my many many many years of watching football;;;now that's the pure wisdom of it..:p

Think we'll probably roll over Tunisia and Panama looking quite good in the process.....then the Belgium game won't matter too much....then we'll meet someone who will show up our shortcomings (defence)....and we'll be on the plane home.

Simple as that really.

Harry looks nervous

That is such an average England team. Harry is so far ahead of the rest in terms of talent. He is going to need big shoulders to carry his teammates.

Alli doing what he wants in the beginning here. fudging useless clams he's playing with can't put it in the net. :p

Did Sterling pay any attention at all when we were practicing pressing?

Everyone seems to be pressing as a team and he just fudges off on his own thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back