• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group G (Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Southgate had a pop at the media. They think themselves immune from criticism.

Reading around, some Man Utd fans saying Lukaku is better than Kane. I'm pretty sure that Kane in that Belgium team would be on 8 goals already.

Best of luck to our boys today.

We are 5 goals worse off than Belgium, which gives H something to aim for!

Must say this World Cup has been largely entertaining except for a few matches. This is due to having goals in all the 29 matches so far. This is the first time since 1954 that we have not seen a 0-0 draw in any 29 matches played so far. The main reason for this is all the teams have looked vulnerable in defence, looking like conceding everytime get attacked. It is the same with Belgium who scored 5 goals against Tuninisa but also conceded 2 goals. Even Vertonghen and Alderweireld have looked shaky in defence for Belgium. Lukaku is the first player since Maradona in 1986 to score 2 goals in each of the 2 matches played so far. That has made him the joint top scorer with Ronaldo with 4 goals so far. Hope Kane can score a few goals to overtake Lukaku and Ronaldo.

Thats the thing that really f#cks me off.

Their player goes down but they play on, then when they lose the ball they want play stopped. It wasnt a head injury, it should be play on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back