• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group F (Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea)

I don't really give a brick about Sweden, but I'm really fed up with the constant love in on Norwegian tv.

Isn't he often out injured for long periods of time?
Yes he's been out for long time fairly recently, cruciate ligament I believe, but he's not an injury prone player. I was watching him sprint tonight and the ACL looks fine. He looked to be moving very well. He is pure class IMO.

Last edited:
Germany probably deserved to win, much as it pains to say it. Sweden giving away that free kick was suicidal.
Now watch Germany improve game by game.

Sweden's keeper is fond of a punch when catching it is the right option.

Yeah, and the stupid panic tackle that gave the FK away, not attacking with composure when they did get forward, they had 5 on 3 not long before conceding but went for a low percentage shot rather than moving it across.

Germany did deserve to win. I want them to go through so we have all the quality teams in the knockout stage. It gets really uninteresting when cloggers are playing cloggers.

Back