• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
Don't plan to go in to detail in my reasoning, but women, are absolutely mental aren't they? Very odd folk it must be said.

Yes.

Batbrick mental. However, some sound advice:

MjAxMy0wZjM1NTczZDUzZWEzYmRi.png

An explanation of being with a woman; The high you get is the best you'll ever experience but the lows are too frequent

I didn't entirely mean it in a negative sense to be fair, can be very wonderful at times but indeed mental, can go either way.

And while we're on the subject,

Multi-tasking = Flitting about and never finishing anything

I dont have a lot of girl mates. I mean I have loads of girl mates on Facebook but who hasnt. I dont hang around with hardly any girl mates. but yes women are fcuking mental and ones I know arent that funny at all. Lads are funny. we talk about beer, football, tossing sex, and random funny brick. Birds talk about hair, nails, fake tan and girth.

I hope that this post doesnt get construed in a homosexual way.

But I cannot talk to a woman and be genuinely intererested in what they have to say.
Am I doing something wrong?

I am indebted to a number of strong, confident, capable, women for some of the best things that have ever happened to me.

My wife, for a lifetime of love and two wonderful children. The first girl I ever kissed at age 12 who, with that act in front of a group of classmates, diverted the attentions of our predatory paedophile teacher. My first editor at a sports magazine who handed me a life-changing contract and the keys to the continent, setting a wonderful series of adventures in motion that continue to this day. A current editor at another client who revived my flagging confidence after a serious knee injury, casually assuring me in a moment of doubt with the words "I totally trust you." The resulting calendar photos were a huge success.

And I raise a daughter with every expectation that she will grow up in a world full of possibilties.

Last edited:
Back