• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women...

DHSF

Les Ferdinand
I thought we should have a women thread - seeing as I fudgeIN HATE THEM.

Absolutely despise women.

They rip out a mans guts like no other. Shred his confidence to bits. Remove any self esteem he has.

Not if yo a casanova muthafudger like me.

You need to step up yo game, playa.

As my boy Akon says: "Smack that, all on the floor. Smack that, give me some more. Smack that, 'til you get sore. Smack that, oh "

If in doubt..........

smash-twist-and-pull-Grbbc.png

They are batbrick insane.

Was with a girl for over 4 years, she wanted a "break" to sort some of her personal brick out (break up according to me) didn't speak for 6 months, then she started contacting me again, saw her a few times, says she wants to see me again, but no contact now in a few weeks, I can take it or leave it now after being apart so long and enjoying a single mans life but it's like I'm supposed to go chasing her! Jog on.

They are batbrick insane.

Was with a girl for over 4 years, she wanted a "break" to sort some of her personal brick out (break up according to me) didn't speak for 6 months, then she started contacting me again, saw her a few times, says she wants to see me again, but no contact now in a few weeks, I can take it or leave it now after being apart so long and enjoying a single mans life but it's like I'm supposed to go chasing her! Jog on.

Have you tried turning it off and then turning it back on again?

They rip out a mans guts like no other. Shred his confidence to bits. Remove any self esteem he has.

But when they play with your balls all the above is forgotten

No brick! I'm just home for being dumped by this girl. We've been meeting, had fun and great sex for 2 months now. I noticed something was changibg this weekend, and suddenly it's just not "right" for her anymore. I really dont understand women.

SuperHudd is spot on with the playing with the balls thingy though

I don't understand women either, you can be the greatest guy about, trust me I'm one of those, and yet they don't want to know. You can have a sparkling rapport with them, have them laughing hard at your jokes and prove to them that you are both caring and supportive and you both happen to share a lot of same interests. You can be tall, good looking and have an excellent career in prospect with the potential of a lot of money coming your way and still... erm, NO!

What the fudge do they want? Why can't they see a good thing?

I don't understand women either, you can be the greatest guy about, trust me I'm one of those, and yet they don't want to know. You can have a sparkling rapport with them, have them laughing hard at your jokes and prove to them that you are both caring and supportive and you both happen to share a lot of same interests. You can be tall, good looking and have an excellent career in prospect with the potential of a lot of money coming your way and still... erm, NO!

What the fudge do they want? Why can't they see a good thing?

You and me both. You know they want challenge, bad guy. Something to fix. Whatever. Just sick of them

Then the answer surely is to be the bad guy. lol

Be everything you say they want you to be. Let them think they are 'fixing' you.

Don't call them
Don't hang on there every word
Don't support them
Turn up late to everything
Have birds phoneing your mobile

Not if yo a casanova muthafudger like me.

You need to step up yo game, playa.

As my boy Akon says: "Smack that, all on the floor. Smack that, give me some more. Smack that, 'til you get sore. Smack that, oh "

literally the best response i've seen since we moved to this forum.

Then the answer surely is to be the bad guy. lol

Be everything you say they want you to be. Let them think they are 'fixing' you.

Don't call them
Don't hang on there every word
Don't support them
Turn up late to everything
Have birds phoneing your mobile

Psychologically, we all want things that we can't have. On top of that, making women jealous gets them all riled up in their loins. They also love it when a man has big, swinging bags of confidence.

What's interesting to me is that the divorce rate here in America is roughly 50%. And who knows, maybe a further 25% of those are couples that stay together for the sake of their kids, etc. I know it's much lower in the UK...

Anyway, I know I have ridiculously high standards. I'm in a similar boat as El Guepardo, but this could also be dangerously close to "Friend-Zone" territory.

thought there would be some pictures of semi naked chicks ... nothing to see here..

LOL! I was wondering when the first DHSF "I have a "friend" I really like but..." thread was going to appear on the new forum.

Back