• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Funny thing is, we are building a hugely good squad but other fans are still underestimating us.

Mail on Football 365 basically said the top 3 would be close, and Arsenal if they got Suarez could join them but 'Spurs will probably still fall away in 5th'. Have these people seen our signings? Have they seen what it could potentially be?

Funny thing is, we are building a hugely good squad but other fans are still underestimating us.

Mail on Football 365 basically said the top 3 would be close, and Arsenal if they got Suarez could join them but 'Spurs will probably still fall away in 5th'. Have these people seen our signings? Have they seen what it could potentially be?

most people outside of THFC are convinced Bale is gone and combine that with the fact most had us down as a 'one man team' then i think that explains it.

noticed a few gooners start to worry though, a combination of our smart transfer dealings and their solitary free signing so far.

if the new signings gel quick enough i genuinely think we have a good chance of gatecrashing the top 3

I'm still not convinced a lot of spurs fan realise how great these signings could be.

I've said it a bi on here but a lot to my mates .... We have addressed every area of weakness that we obvious, had last season and with players who are arguably better than those that were playing. No team in the league has done that at our level (the lesser teams have strengthened well ish in most cases and Swansea in particular) bu only City have really added to their squad and the only player who IMO will motive their side will be Navas cos of their lack of width normally.

I always thought it was the right time to have a real go at winning the league and we have to aim for that and see where we end up. If bale does go I still think we will have a better TEAM than last season and we weren't that far off being top 2 (6 points)

Fine with me under the radar !!!!!

Robocop FAP Gif required again

acid_picdump_17.jpg

I've seen him play maybe 50-60 times the past few years. I'm on record on another site saying I think he's one of the 5 best wide players in the world, and I truly believe that.

He has unbelievably quick feet and incredible close control and dribbling skill. He also has a strong, accurate right footed shoot and is very instinctual in finding space off the ball, and attacking the box when the ball is on the opposite wing. He works very hard, he tracks back constantly and he's a willing and skilled passer. He's not a true "winger", but more of a wide forward (generally plays on the left and cuts in, though he can play centrally as well). On a Shakhtar team that had a lot of talent and shared the ball around and worked very well together, he was still the clear best player on the pitch for every match he played the last 2+ seasons - even in the CL.

If it wasn't for internal Brazilian politics (the local clubs pressure the association to not call up players who leave young for eastern Europe) he'd be starting for Brazil over Oscar, Bernard, Ganso, Hulk, etc - he's an absolutely brilliant player. I rate him the same as I rate Bale, I think he's that class of player. If he is available for anything less than 30m GBP that's an absolute robbery.

Any comparison to Lennon (who I think is a good player, FWIW) is laughable btw. Willian is in the Bale, Ribery class of wide players.

Overrated and overpriced. We got young Andros for step overs and greediness.

Willian is very efficient, and you rarely see stepovers or flashy moves from him. He's more like Dembele in that he just seemingly goes past people with ease. He's not a flamboyant player, no matter what his hair would lead you to believe. He's very direct and quick with the ball.

Willian is very efficient, and you rarely see stepovers or flashy moves from him. He's more like Dembele in that he just seemingly goes past people with ease. He's not a flamboyant player, no matter what his hair would lead you to believe. He's very direct and quick with the ball.

A front Three of Bale ---- Soldado ----- Willian with Dembele ----Sandro ---- Paulinhio behind them is FAP worthy.

Will we spend another 30m on a player this summer. Doubt it. But its nice to dream. With the players we bought this year we might not have to buy many more for a long time as they are young and talented.

And whilst im dreaming ill have Coentrao for the left back spot. Another 20m ish ;)

I would happy sell Parker (4), Defoe (8), Rose (5) , Huddlestone (4), Livermore (5), Gomes (2) , Naughton (5), Siggurdsson (8) and Adebayor (5) to try and fund them two players. Surely we could get about 46m for that lot? just have to find some buyers.

Back