• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

**** Willian. It's obvious that he is only motivated by money, otherwise he wouldn't have gone to Russia in the first place. If he wants to play every other game rather than every game then let him stew on the subs bench at Cnutski

I only want players that have a desire to play for Spurs. For someone to have a change of mind so suddenly that they would prefer to play somewhere else, then let him go. We've still had the best transfer window of my lifetime.

Agreed. Lets move on.

You'd like to think Sandro and paulhinho would have some sway to get william to Spurs but i guess Chelsea have Brazilians at their s+it club and a dodgy chairman who obviously has a link with Anzi and got that deal for them.. How are Chelsea gonna fit Willan, Mata, De Bruine, Oscar, Hazard into that team! I think we need to look at Ozil as part of the bale deal and fill his boots

Breaking news: Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Tottenham Hotspur over the future of Gareth Bale.

Tottenham have agreed not to sell Bale if Real Madrid don't give them £93m and to ensure Spurs finish above (those bastards) Chelsea, Real Madrid will loan Ronaldo, Isco, Ramos and anyone else they want, and that'll wipe the smirk off Jose's face.

Honest.

Breaking news: Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Tottenham Hotspur over the future of Gareth Bale.

Tottenham have agreed not to sell Bale if Real Madrid don't give them £93m and to ensure Spurs finish above (those bastards) Chelsea, Real Madrid will loan Ronaldo, Isco, Ramos and anyone else they want, and that'll wipe the smirk off Jose's face.

Honest.

La Ronde.

RM, Chelsea, AVB, JM, Spurs, Modric, Russia, Brazil, Portugese etc

Last edited:

Honest.

That was so funny a little bit of wee came out.

Will you come to the pub with me, all my mates would love somone as funny as you.

That was so funny a little bit of wee came out.

Will you come to the pub with me, all my mates would love somone as funny as you.

Your friends sound lame ... ditch them ... go to the pub, get ten pints for yourself and take your phone with you! Access to GG sorted.

The question is, will this £30m be spent elsewhere(and not on players we were already targeting) or will it mysteriously disappear?

Think it needs to be spent on someone who plays in a broadly similar, no 10 style position. Watching the first two games this season, the real lack of quality in our play has been the guy playing off of Soldado and we don't really have someone in the top bracket who can play there. Siggy doesn't look up to it yet.

Wonder whether we'll pull the plug on the Bale deal now; not getting someone decent in that position leaves a real hole in our team

Think it needs to be spent on someone who plays in a broadly similar, no 10 style position. Watching the first two games this season, the real lack of quality in our play has been the guy playing off of Soldado and we don't really have someone in the top bracket who can play there. Siggy doesn't look up to it yet.

Wonder whether we'll pull the plug on the Bale deal now; not getting someone decent in that position leaves a real hole in our team

Van der Vaart anyone? :-"

I was very excited about this one so am naturally disappointed by the about turn, though perhaps not as disappointed as I might have been. Whilst watching Townsend last night, I remember thinking to myself it was a bit of a shame that his chances would likely be restricted by the (then) imminent arrival of Willian. Just one game against poor(ish) opposition perhaps, but the boy is clearly an exciting talent, who given the time and opportunity, could really flourish. How great would it be to see one of 'our own' break out and establish himself as a first teamer? Particularly in arguably the most competitive squad we have ever had in the Premier League era. It's been far too long.

Leaving that aside, logic would suggest that if we were prepared to spend £30 or so million on this guy, then we will be prepared spend at least that much on further additions to the squad before the window closes, provided there are other players out there that we are interested in and are potentially available.

Last edited:
im sure if we can find the players and convince them to join then we will spend the dosh

Levy did brilliant on the Willian deal if reports are to be true. im sure he didnt want to deal with Jooratichan and pay as much as 30 mill, but he did all these and even agreed to pay the fee in two years

Levy did his utmost=D> fair play

I don't think anyone blames Levy do they?

I was very excited about this one so am naturally disappointed by the about turn, though perhaps not as disappointed as I might have been. Whilst watching Townsend last night, I remember thinking to myself it was a bit of a shame that his chances would likely be restricted by the (then) imminent arrival of Willian. Just one game against poor(ish) opposition perhaps, but the boy is clearly an exciting talent, who given the time and opportunity, could really flourish. How great would it be to see one of 'or own' break out and establish himself as first teamer? Particularly in arguably the most competitive squad we have ever had in the Premier League era. It's been far too long.

Leaving that aside, logic would suggest that if we were prepared to spend £30 or so million on this guy, then we will be prepared spend at least that much on further additions to the squad before the window closes, provided there are other players out there that we are interested in and are potentially available

And if we can get another deal wrapped up in the last 10 days or so....which relies on the selling club being able to get in a replacement

Am seriously ****ed off that this looks like its fallen though, not because I thought he was a bargain but because he is genuine quality and in a position where we're clearly lacking at the moment AND because its happened so late in the window that you'd imagine that its going to be tough to get a similar quality player in before the window closes.

With the Bale cash coming in, I thought that this was our real chance to move into the top 4 however, whlst we've made some decent signings, we still need a 'no 10' to give us some creativity in the final third, still need a top class wide man, plus a CB and in an ideal world a LB as well. I'm confident that we can get all these in however the sort of player who plays in that 'no 10' position are somewhat few and far between so to get one in in the final 9 days of the window has got to be really difficult and failing to do so will really hit our chances

Back