• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wigan Win or Wigan Draw?

Gotta be looking for a Wigan win. If we lose on Sunday (heaven forbid!) then two draws will put Arsenal above us. Would rather they didn't get one tonight.

In reality though, I can see them completely outclassing Wigan tonight and winning by about 3 goals. And I can't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine doing us any favours either. Ultimately I've resigned myself to fifth spot, though obviously hoping against hope that I'm pleasantly surprised.

Gotta be looking for a Wigan win. If we lose on Sunday (heaven forbid!) then two draws will put Arsenal above us. Would rather they didn't get one tonight.

In reality though, I can see them completely outclassing Wigan tonight and winning by about 3 goals. And I can't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine doing us any favours either. Ultimately I've resigned myself to fifth spot, though obviously hoping against hope that I'm pleasantly surprised.

I have the same feeling. Don't want to put too much hope on us finishing top 4.

Just can't see anything other than a win for The Scum. All logic and common sense points towards it.

Superman, if you're up there, please make this be one of those occasions where football defies all reasonable thinking and expectations.

Still find it hard to accept we lost at home to a shyte team like Wigan. Both Arsenal and Chelsea have thrashed them 4-1.

Still find it hard to accept we lost at home to a shyte team like Wigan. Both Arsenal and Chelsea have thrashed them 4-1.

Me neither but it wouldn't have mattered jack if we'd beaten them 10-0. We are cursed. Completely and utterly cursed. Fate fudging hates us. In fact, I think fate is related to Sol fudging Campbell or something.

Three times in recent years, we've battled with The Scum for CL football. Every time, some ridiculous twist of fate rides us up the arse lubeless. fudging dodgy lasagne (you couldn't make that brick up), the worst CL winners (with a lame duck puppet manager) of all time, the highest points total to miss out on CL football. That's fudging us. Then there was 2011 when fate just tried to have a good old fashioned laugh at us. After giving us a break the year before with a Peter Crouch goal, fate decides to bury our chances with a Peter Crouch OG at the same ground one year later. We're fudging cursed and doomed.

Worst thing is that Arsenal could really suffer if they missed out on CL football. Instead, we'll miss out, lose the Welsh Monkey Wonderboy and struggle again next season. All the while, the Scum will probably get better.

Law of averages my hole...if there is any truth to that law, then I'm expecting us to be league champions for the next three years. It's a fallacy, a fairy tale, make believe. It's Santa or the Easter Bunny for logical thinkers.

But Spurs always do enough just to keep me hanging on.

I fudging hate football, I hate that I love this club. I hate that I'll come back in the summer full of hope despite knowing that no matter what we do, we'll always fail but fail so gloriously that I'll never be able to turn my back on Tottenham Hotspur.

Me neither but it wouldn't have mattered jack if we'd beaten them 10-0. We are cursed. Completely and utterly cursed. Fate fudging hates us. In fact, I think fate is related to Sol fudging Campbell or something.

Three times in recent years, we've battled with The Scum for CL football. Every time, some ridiculous twist of fate rides us up the arse lubeless. fudging dodgy lasagne (you couldn't make that brick up), the worst CL winners (with a lame duck puppet manager) of all time, the highest points total to miss out on CL football. That's fudging us. Then there was 2011 when fate just tried to have a good old fashioned laugh at us. After giving us a break the year before with a Peter Crouch goal, fate decides to bury our chances with a Peter Crouch OG at the same ground one year later. We're fudging cursed and doomed.

Worst thing is that Arsenal could really suffer if they missed out on CL football. Instead, we'll miss out, lose the Welsh Monkey Wonderboy and struggle again next season. All the while, the Scum will probably get better.

Law of averages my hole...if there is any truth to that law, then I'm expecting us to be league champions for the next three years. It's a fallacy, a fairy tale, make believe. It's Santa or the Easter Bunny for logical thinkers.

But Spurs always do enough just to keep me hanging on.

I fudging hate football, I hate that I love this club. I hate that I'll come back in the summer full of hope despite knowing that no matter what we do, we'll always fail but fail so gloriously that I'll never be able to turn my back on Tottenham Hotspur.

Wow. +1.

I'm not trying to knock you for having a pessimistic view, but I'd say if you could have somehow added in there some of the good, some of the rare, brilliant moments in our time, then you would have perfectly described life and emotion as a Spurs fan.

Maybe not this season, but we will come out on top one day :)
Every dog has his day. Believe.

Back