• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

What is the world coming to? Krankjar should be ashamed. How can anyone stand up, tell the world that he will stay with a woman for life, then walk out when they have a one year old daughter? Marriage changes when you have kids, if you can't see that one coming, you're a pretty disastrous human being. Generally I think people can do pretty much what they want, but there has to be a line somewhere: It's just not on to start shagging around when you have a one year old baby who needs looking after. Respect for Kranky has just gone down the toilet. Don't want to see him in the shirt again. Rant over!!

I'm far from defending Niko but life is never black or white. We really don't know all the details and we shouldn't be judging. I just hope he's man enough to figure an arrangement that will give his daughter a decent childhood. A childhood with divorced parents doesn't necessarily have to be bad, as long as both parents take full responsibility and really work hard to make it work. Good luck to Niko's family:)

Ah, back to those halcyon days of waiting for half time in some women's international match to see whether we were lucky enough to be drawn into the qualifying round of the UEFA Cup.

*wipes tear from eye*

I love this goal. Shame such poor quality.

[video=youtube;WwbBNL-4Nvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwbBNL-4Nvk[/video]

[video=youtube;8vxUTsvLKUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxUTsvLKUk[/video]

For me, with a Spammer-supporting brother, the very best.

SNN1105XX-280_800367a.jpg

I love this picture. Looks about 1.115 seconds before BAM!

i fully expect the doom merchants to go away over the course of the next few weeks. this whole atmosphere is solidly built on 3 straight losses . i am convinced of this. people act like they can back a team but at the first sign of trouble start to turn on every loose thread they find in a fabric and ignore everything else.

once we start winning they and their comments will disappear and they'll have the aura that they never gave undue brick in the first place.

we will finish top four and we will finish the season stronger than we have begun this year

i fully expect the doom merchants to go away over the course of the next few weeks. this whole atmosphere is solidly built on 3 straight losses . i am convinced of this. people act like they can back a team but at the first sign of trouble start to turn on every loose thread they find in a fabric and ignore everything else.

once we start winning they and their comments will disappear and they'll have the aura that they never gave undue brick in the first place.

we will finish top four and we will finish the season stronger than we have begun this year

its not just the 3 losses. The team has been playing poorly for a while. struggled over two games againt Stevenage too, the home draw against Wolves.

we were very poor during the run in last season, 15 points from the last 11 games, and i think a lot of the disappointment from some fans now is because it looks like the same might happen again. You cant stop fans from worrying or questioning the team/management. Tottenham fans have had to put up with enough brick over the years to know that things can easily go wrong like they are at the moment.

Back