• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

Exactly. People from TFC have made monumental efforts in supporting Tottenham, ie the Ultras movement, and they have excellent blogposts, and podcasts etc.

Far better forum too. The sort of atmosphere this place used to have a very, very long time ago.

See ya.

Can you just do one then?

Youre clearly trying to provoke us, and in truth, WUM posters like you are the reason for the 'sullied' atmosphere.

Heres an idea: Dont be so fudging disrespectful and ungrateful to the GG team who work their bollox off running and maintaining this server, and jog on to your prefered forum, youre the butt of most arguments here anyway.

The atmosphere might improve with you gone too.

Tosser.

I quite liked the video made me feel a little better good laugh. Some of you really need to get laid or something

Can you just do one then?

Youre clearly trying to provoke us, and in truth, WUM posters like you are the reason for the 'sullied' atmosphere.

Heres an idea: Dont be so fudging disrespectful and ungrateful to the GG team who work their bollox off running and maintaining this server, and jog on to your prefered forum, youre the butt of most arguments here anyway.

The atmosphere might improve with you gone too.

Tosser.

GG in a nutshell

#-o

Rumourfluffy bunnies cuddlings? I own that cesspool but haven't browsed to it for 5 months. That place was home to 10 people, and most hardly turn up anymore. The FC site was built by a coder off the back of liking the podcast, so its sort of part owned by all of us.

Back