• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Which party are you?

In the areas that I highlighted its the same race of people that are the highest offenders of crime. Somalian and Kurdish predominantly so you can pin it on a race.

In the areas that I highlighted its the same race of people that are the highest offenders of crime. Somalian and Kurdish predominantly so you can pin it on a race.

Ah ok, thanks. I can see your viewpoint but is it not a bit unfair to pin something on a race based on crime rates in a couple of Boroughs of London? I understand it is personal to you and your experience. It's a bit like stating the major economic meltdowns globally are the blame of Western Caucasian bankers, because they are the predominant race in the biggest financial institutions?

I'd genuinely be interested to know what sort of crimes and incidents occur within the two migrant nationals you mentioned. Is it the sort of standard crime you would expect from any arsehole or do you feel that there is a specific type of crime they are involved in?

Of course it's personal to me I've worked in and around Harringay for 10 years. Petty crime, pick pocketing, breaking into cars, urinating in public bins, mugging all witnessed by me personally. I'm not saying they all are the same but there is a trend.

Race has fudge all to do with it. Example is Liverpool where there is a ridiculous level of crime and lots of benefit scroungers and they are "indigenous caucasians" in the majority. It's about the awful class divide in my opinion.

Race has fudge all to do with it. Example is Liverpool where there is a ridiculous level of crime and lots of benefit scroungers and they are "indigenous caucasians" in the majority. It's about the awful class divide in my opinion.

Class divide?

I thought Liverpools population is mostly of Irish descent.

Class divide?

The class system used to be a powerful motivator and driving force behind ambition in this country. It led people to try and better themselves (or at least their kids) through hard work and creativity.

Unfortunately somewhere in the last 30 or so years, that ambition to better oneself has dissipated (very much centred around places like Liverpool). Now for many it's seen as somehow more worthy to be working class, leading to a lack of ambition and an almost permanent barrier between the classes. Add to this the reduced opportunities due to the removal of grammar schools and the barrier gets even larger.

Back