• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Which Member Do YOU think is the biggest Qunt???

Who is the Biggest Qunt in U2?

• Bono

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Bono

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Flew his hat out First Class to wherever he was when he realised he'd forgotten it. Every time he flies his hat First Class a village full of African kids dies or something like that. Qunt.

That is one of the most obscene examples of extravagance I have ever heard, even for a rock star!

I'm guessing that's from South Park, it all goes right over my head, I've never watched it.

I don't know if you can watch this over in the UK: southparkstudios.com has all the episodes for free.

But yes, that is Bono posing with his world-record #1 piece of #2.

I don't know if you can watch this over in the UK: southparkstudios.com has all the episodes for free.

But yes, that is Bono posing with his world-record #1 piece of #2.
I dare say I'm the loser in the long run, I've seen it on the telly but never got it so I've never watched an entire episode.

I dare say I'm the loser in the long run, I've seen it on the telly but never got it so I've never watched an entire episode.

Took me a while to get it, but it's some of the most genious comedy writing out there at times. As politically uncorrect as possible.

Took me a while to get it, but it's some of the most genious comedy writing out there at times. As politically uncorrect as possible.

I suspect you're right, programmes don't hang about as long as they have without having something about them, I know some programmes take a view or two to draw you in but South Park never did it for me. I'm not saying it's brick, I'm saying I never got it. ;)

Reminds me of that old joke..

Why did Bono fall off the stage? Because he's a Qunt*

*the real answer might be because he stood too close to the Edge ;)

Flying around in his private jet, yet telling people to help save the environment.

Thats why I could never respect or listen to qunts like Al Gore or James Hansen. Fly around the world earning millions for lectures/speeches and picking awards and prize money. Al Gore's mansion generates the same amount of CO2 as f**king middlesborough and he buys himself a beachside condo after preaching about sea level rise and that we will all drown. Qunts.

On topic, I was a U2 fan as a teen, bought all their albums and saw them at Wembley on the Zoo Tv tour. Now the f88king preaching does my head in. Qunts.

Back