• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Which is your favourite badge....?

What happened in the 60s and 70s they weren't able to draw roosters? Looks like a 10 year old's gallent attempt at a c ockrel!

95-97 is nice in its within a badge. Looks good on a shirt. Also a fond time supporting spurs.

But you have to say the current logo is by far the best.

Last edited:
1972 is Feathers McGraw.

1921 is the best, simple tough looking design, no red and no pretence.

I like the first and the last ones, the first one is beautifully retro in that it looks like it was created rather than designed, and todays one is crisp and sharp and stands proud with its head held high and I think that fits with what we are seeing on the pitch right now

First one for me. Only one that looks like a proper C 0 0 C K.
The current one looks anorexic.
Those in the middle are too much and look messy.

My favourite is probably the current one, but I really like this as a secondary badge (makes a decent tattoo too)
thfc-antero-moniz.jpg

What happened in the 60s and 70s they weren't able to draw roosters? Looks like a 10 year old's gallent attempt at a rockrel!

95-97 is nice in its badge. Looks good on a shirt. Also a fond time supporting spurs.

But you have to say the current logo is by far the best.
I've got to ask - 95-97 a fond time supporting Spurs? Gerry The Mullet's first season was enjoyable, was a bit ordinary after that. Was it a personal thing or am I missing something?

On the crests, I'd go any of them between '83 and '95. Quite like the current one too.

Back